[Archive! - page 45

I don't recommend anyone to watch this short documentary at http://filmix.net/original/17547-imax-teleskop-habbl-3d-hubble-3d-2010.html, but for those who can't or don't want to see it in 3D, I recommend at least this option... for the particularly unimpressed, skip straight to minute 8 and watch until minute 13 (only 5 minutes, you won't regret it)

Why are you so attached to a particular territory? What the hell difference does it make whether it's Earth, a planet named after Sortiryrsch or whatever...

Where we won't even be remembered by name, none of this matters. The other chi... metric...

Svinozavr:

Why are you so attached to a specific territory? What the hell difference does it make whether it's Earth, or a planet called Sortiry, or what else...

Where we won't even be remembered by name, none of this matters. Another hee... metric...

But it exists! It wasn't even acknowledged before...

what else is out there?

Svinozavr:
Did you regret watching it? Wasted five minutes? Maybe you should have gone to 3D, it's a different experience :)

Europa:
Have you regretted watching it? You wasted five minutes? Maybe you should have gone to the 3D, it's a different experience :)

What I saw there (although you can't say you "saw" it)... ok... felt. In short, it's just mine. You will have your own.

What makes us equal is that we will all be there...))) // Original thought, isn't it? ))))))))))

Europa:

But it exists! It wasn't even acknowledged before...

What else is there??

Who is she?

Integer:

Who is she?

Svinozavr:

Another hee... metric...

old news a month or two ago heard on the telly

sanyooooook:
old news a month or two ago heard on the telly
not really, given the age of the earth (4,600 million years)