[Archive! - page 41

About three months ago I opened an account at forex forex, started to test an advisor Merki o uks... (it pushes pendants to two sides and modifies them every second, in short for catching sharp jumps).

I had $50 there. And where that after a couple of hours they have something there that glitched on the server and I started receiving the wrong quotes on the account. jumps every minute by 5000 points in different directions)))

In the end, 5 minutes later, my account has already$ 407,000!!! My eyes are 5 kopecks, I think what to do! Nadey this good as how to withdraw, at least a little bit.

I immediately put in an application for withdrawal, half a thousand at least, let's create other accounts and send the money back and forth. I did not withdraw half a thousand and started to create other accounts and threw the money back and forth.

I am writing to their support: "Guys, how come? Why aren't you withdrawing my money?" They checked and said, "Sorry, the server malfunctioned."

They took and zeroed my account along with my hard-earned $50, and those accounts that created and transferred money there, too, zeroed)) True, then reviewed and credited $250.

It suited me fine in principle, but I wanted 400,000)))))))

CreAndr:

It suited me fine in principle, but I wanted 400,000)))))))
And I'm smoking and thinking.

Yes...

What if it were the other way around, first it was 400,000 and after "5 minutes" it was 50. Then what? Would you get it back?

What are you smoking in here? ))

>

interestingly.... h ttp://voffka.com/archives/2011/04/01/067553.html

Who has an opinion on this? Nonsense and nonsense\like the truth?

RomanS:

interestingly.... h ttp://voffka.com/archives/2011/04/01/067553.html

Who has an opinion on this? Nonsense and nonsense\like the truth?

One opinion, that's the day :)) But I liked the phrase: "And the place of the desired cataclysm is calculated by an extremely simple formula...". Jealous.

I also found that very moment to be "weak" )))

Anyway... I don't know, maybe by chance, but before the events in Japan there was really a lot of talk about the Kurils and the forthcoming war.

What kind of war can there be these days between nuclear powers (Japan's guarantor is the US)?