[Archive! - page 44

I recently watched the trailer for the film "Bankruptcy" on the net. Interested, but can't find where to download it in Russian...

Has anyone watched the film itself? Where to find it?

Link to the video.

sanyooooook:

A familiar face, but I can't remember who it is, can you tell me who it is?

I remember seeing it on this forum

It's "director of forex".

The state prize in the field of contemporary art "Innovation" has been awarded to the art group Voina for the action "X** Captured by the FSB". This is reported by Radio Liberty.

The action "Kh** in captivity of FSB" took place in St. Petersburg on the night of June 15, 2010. A huge phallus was painted on Liteiny Bridge and when the bridge was unfurled, it rose in front of the windows of the local FSB office.

And our Chinese friends also sell "32GB" flash drives that work on the same principle. But China is struggling with this and things will gradually settle down.

Europa:
By the way, I was thinking of the 30th, you'll agree there's a bit of a resemblance https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/128201/page3
I disagree... the 30th has blue eyes, a week's unshavenness gives masculinity, correct facial features, somewhat asymmetrical, which enlivens the face, gives it charm, originality, expressiveness and beauty. what resemblance to the director of xforex is there...

Sorry... confused

I've seen both photos once, never heard of a forex director

For those wishing to test their ideas with programming services

abolk 09.04.2011 23:46
sergeev:

It is not a question of interventionists, but whose money is the money for the revolution. in all years. look for the dough and who benefits from it. the people do not care if they do not get paid.

When you have an idea, money does not matter. But our people have supported revolutions only for ideas.

ps. in my opinion, people will certainly be deaf to democratic ideas. democratic ideas can only be pushed through with money

Please continue here.

And everyone should read (listen to) Y. Latynina on Echo

There are a lot of jokes about the FSB and not only....