[Archive! - page 4

Martingeil:

)))

Maybe it would be better to have an armoured cave in the mountains, it's cheaper)))

I will be a caveman :()))

I have seen a film somewhere that the entire earth is riddled with tunnels. There is even a map of the entire CIS connected by these tunnels. Maybe it was left by the previous intelligentsia. They showed them lined with red bricks, looks like masonry walls, but the height is small 1.3 in my opinion, those who lived here before us were shorter than us and they died out ....)))

so catocombs are not tunnels )

sanyooooook:
I'll invite the antifa to help out.
Thank you, that would be very helpful. But let's wait a couple of days - give the man a chance to realize and correct what he has done (I edited my last post - check it out)

Gerkon:
What's fascism got to do with it? In some countries they put you in prison for this abomination and for a long time.

joo:
What does fascism have to do with it? In some countries they put you in prison for this abomination and for a long time.
What happened was this. Here I told you that there was propaganda for fascism on the internet, and here I was outraged about that propaganda. And as a result I got a ban. The conclusion suggests itself - the one who banned me has taken the side of fascists. How should I react to it? Sit back and wait for the ban to end?

Gerkon:
What happened was this. Here I said that there was propaganda for fascism on the internet, and here I was outraged at the propaganda. And as a result I got banned. The conclusion suggests itself - the one who banned me has taken the side of fascists. How should I react to it? Sit back and wait for the ban to end?

Tell me your IP address so I can unban him.

Gerkon:
What happened was this. Here I said that there was propaganda for fascism on the internet, and here I was outraged at the propaganda. And as a result, I got banned. The conclusion suggests itself - the one who banned me has taken the side of fascists. How should I react to it? Sit back and wait for the ban to end?
Thanks to your post a lot of people have gone there (me among them) and you thereby contributed to the spread of this crap.
I personally don't see any other explanation.

Vinin:

Tell me your IP address so I can unban him.
In person.

moskitman:
Thanks to your post a lot of people went there (me among them) and you thereby contributed to the spread of this crap.
I personally don't see any other explanation.

Too bad - you must have been looking at it from the wrong perspective. It's mainly adults who come here. An adult would have said to themselves, "Yeah, right, it's really dangerous here." A lot of people block access to 'bad sites' for their kids. I know this for a fact - I used to work as a district master in a city LAN - I've talked to a lot of people about it. People like that would add this site to the list of banned sites - they would hide it from their child's eyes. The thing is that it is not so easy to alter the psyche of an adult. But planting an ideology in the soul of a teenager is much easier. You know what I mean? An adult would understand my indignation. But a child shouldn't see that at all. In fact, I said: "Adults, pay attention, it's dangerous over there." Do you think I've contributed to the spread? That's a strange conclusion you're drawing. It may be quick, but it's not the right one.

Gerkon:

An adult would understand my indignation. But a child should not see such things at all. In fact, I said: "Adults, pay attention, it's dangerous over there." Do you think I've contributed to the spread? That's a strange conclusion you're drawing. It may be quick, but it's not the right one.

What a mess you've got in your head. Although the ban is certainly a very interesting solution.

Gerkon:

... That's a strange conclusion you're drawing. Maybe quick, but alas not the right one.

I merely suggested the reason for the ban, nothing more.
"Any mention in the press other than an obituary is good publicity!" © Sir Winston Churchill