[Archive! - page 213

granit77:
You will laugh, but that is the truth. It's just a matter of making the right choice. The shepherd should be interested in the same thing as the herd - to create the conditions for a good life for cattle of all kinds and colours, not just his stall.

I will laugh. Firstly, a shepherd, by definition, is not interested in the same thing. He has his own gastronomic interest.

Secondly, well, you seem to have travelled in other fields. Totally different mentality. Unless you're talking about Africa.

It feels like slavery was abolished just yesterday. And everybody doesn't know what to do. Some are looking for a market where they can buy slaves, others are looking for a market where they can buy a master.

Guess who's in the picture.

>

>

Mischek:

I'm going to laugh. First of all, the shepherd is by definition not interested in the same thing. He has his own gastronomic interest.

Entire eras are named after shepherds.

It is up to the shepherd to make things happen.

Or his herdsman.

Swetten: Entire eras are named after shepherds.

beautifully put, but for some reason the last 20 years the names cause only bewilderment, and where did the people who were dissatisfied with the current trend of destruction of the state and the nation go, and those who remained in politics in the role of the opposition became so predictable and ridiculous that they look more like dogs gathering the herd into a pile than the opposition?

Well, what about Prokhorov? It is hard to say why he got into politics and why he left so quickly; maybe it was for the best, because I remember when the famous phone salesman tried to go into politics, but his business did not work out and there was no time for politics.

IgorM:

beautifully put, but for some reason the last 20 years the names evoke bewilderment, and where did the people who were dissatisfied with the current trend to destroy the state and the nation go, and those who remained in politics in the role of the opposition became so predictable and ridiculous that they resemble more dogs gathering the herd into a pile than the opposition?

Well, what about Prokhorov? it is hard to say why he got into politics and why he flew out so quickly, maybe it was for the best, because I remember when the famous phone salesman tried to go into politics - his business and politics did not work out at once

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Mikhail, too, soon finds himself in a permanent residence on the shores of Foggy Albion ... :-))) He was very eager to talk to Medved and Putin about what happened in the rain...

Channel One's predictability has completely stripped television of its political intrigue.
That week, Channel One showed the KVN festival in Jurmala, "The Kivin's Voice". Further events followed the following scenario:

- people on the Internet became outraged that Medvedev's parody from the Kursk team "Prima" was cut out
- "Prima" posted a rehearsal version of the parody on YouTube, half a million views
- AMIC's editors stated that the parody remained in the version given to the channel for broadcast
- the channel kept silent as usual
- President's press secretary Natalia Timakova said: "
The president is cool with his parodies".
- I bet my wife that Pervy would put the parody in place and repeat the show
- Today the First inserted a parody in its place and repeated the show

Interestingly, the parody is very nice, rather complimentary even.

>

>

Mischek:

:)