[Archive! - page 208

didn't expect to hear so many good things from the GDP http://esquire.ru/speech

TheXpert:

yyyyy the forex challenge :) until the 5th minute it was interesting. then it was funny.

Normal lamp dude must have invested in a forex formula. The lights have been cut off for non-payment (reinvestment, for fuck's sake, what light) and the lamp is burning from a pedal generator under the table.

Where did all this fantasy come from?

Although maybe that's what happened.

you've seen a lot of sad stuff... and the happy stuff is in the past.

and it's not just that "director" in the opolon.

(0)

11 minutes.

"The forex market came to us from China. And the Chinese they as a civilisation are very literate, they calculate everything, that's why, as if to say, 90% of traders lose everything."

Oh, yeah.

sergeev:

11 minutes.

"The forex market came to us from China. And the Chinese as a civilisation are very literate, they calculate everything, that's why, as you would say, 90% of traders lose everything".

Oh, yeah.

Ha! What do you think? The Chinese are like that...

Mischek: By popular demand, you will see a monologue interview with the director of forex on our channel.
Well done Mischek, well done! Where did you catch that?

Mathemat:
Well done, Mischek, well done! Where'd you get that?

And the ending is bleak...

So is the MO.

;)

Mathemat:
Well done, Mischek, well done! Where'd you get that?

It's on his page. It's like 40 minutes long.

And this seems to be part number zero. "I'm rich. I'm bloody rich", although it has a different title).

At first it was pathetic, then funny, now it's pathetic again.

>

Scientists have proved the existence of guardian angels http://www.utro.ru/articles/2011/06/23/982173.shtml

I will tell you a story from my life.

We went fishing in winter. There was a lot of snow, but it was thick. We were able to walk on top of it.

The shore of the lake was steep and about three meters high. I had chosen the place for descending and all of a sudden I was told with a human voice: "You will fall and hit very hard here". I underline. That's exactly what it said even though I wasn't thinking about it at all. As if to take note of it, I inspected the descent more carefully. The bottom was clean and level. I'd found no object that was worth hitting and decided to come down holding on to the bush. That's where the ambush was waiting for me. The bush had broken and I was tumbling down from the cliff in an unbelievable way, falling down, hitting my own winter fishing box with my chest. I lie down. I could not breathe. I remember the words over and over again, trying to figure out who had said them after all. That was more important than the terrible pain.

There's a lot about ourselves we don't know. Broken ribs remind us there's a guardian angel we sometimes don't listen to. We should.

That's true of trading, too.

Mischek:

It's on his page. It's about forty minutes long.

And this seems to be part number zero. "I'm rich. I'm bloody rich", although it has a different title).

At first his appearance was just pathetic, then funny, now it's pathetic again.

........ no comment

>

ULAD:

This is also true for trading.

)))