[Archive! - page 206

Don't be lazy, write, because my fingers are about to wear out. Everyone complains on the forum, but it's a bummer to write to support.
And you're right about the colour.

granit77:
Don't be lazy, write, because my fingers are about to wear out. Everyone complains on the forum, but it's too lazy to write to support.
And you're right about the colour.

I do not know, I do not know. I have all the links in place. You should also specify the browser

I have Chrome and no problems.

Vinin:

I don't know, I don't know. I have all the links in place. You should also specify the browser

I have Chrome and no problems

You must have a blueprint. I can't see it in Mozilla or Chrome. Even though I haven't personally used this link, it's not good.

P.S.
You've got to be kidding me. The link is highlighted, so it will certainly be visible.

Vinin:

I don't know, I don't know. I have all the links in place. You should also specify the browser

I have Chrome and no problems

I have Opera, should I clear the cache again?

IE can't see the link on my mobile (PDA), but fortunately I have the forum in my favourites, otherwise I would have "got it wrong".

Vinin:

I do not know, I do not know. I have all the links in place. You should also specify the browser

I have Chrome and no problem

well my screenshot shows that i have opera (Version:11.51), and the start button from win7 also visible

Somebody send a message to servicedesk.

it was a "all to the mt5 vorum" marketing campaign...

;)

It's just the styles (button backgrounds) are off, the webmasters must have done something wrong with the forum.

It's Friday_ or else the webmaster threw a bottle on the iPad and the ink came off...

By popular demand, you will see a monologue interview with the director of forex on our channel.