[Archive! - page 658

Reshetov:
Start with yourself, i.e. neuter yourself.

Everyone is brave enough to rant on the internet, I pity you

Reshetov:

OK, name any other politician who doesn't believe he is exceptional and irreplaceable?

Almost all politicians in developed countries.
We have Zhirinovsky. A fine actor, a pro-lifer, and knows his price to the ruble.

granit77:
Almost all politicians in developed countries.
We have Zhirinovsky. A fine actor, a pro-lifer, and knows his price to the ruble.

What other countries are so developed? Is it Greece?

Yes, of course, Zhirinovsky clearly doesn't believe he is exceptional and irreplaceable. He's a humble chap. And if you slip him a quarter, he will play the wrong way (c) V. Tokarev

Congratulations to all the GDP fans on their victory!!! Although probably in the minority on this forum

Reshetov:

What other countries are so developed? Greece?

Yes, of course, Zhirik clearly does not believe he is exceptional and irreplaceable. He is a modest boy. And if you slip him a quarter, he will play the wrong way (c) V. Tokarev

Yuri, have mercy! You are used to living under the Tsar, and we wanted to break out of the kingdom, there was a ghostly hope for change.

If Prokhorov comes third with 10%, that would be a very good start: to beat the old guys Mironov and Zhirik in the first three months. But then he will have another tough frontier - Zu.

I'm reminded of H.G. Wells. Remember his Time Machine? I mean the stratification: eloi and morlocks. So it seems to be already happening: I don't know ANYONE in my environment who votes for Kaa. In their milieu, one would think, they don't know me or anyone in my circle. Two realities. The great Wells. How he foresaw everything.

Mathemat:
If Prokhorov comes in third with 10% - it will be very good for a start: to beat the old guys Mironov and Zhirik in the first time, in three months. But then he will have another tough frontier - Zu.

In 6 years, Zu will not run, the CPRF will, but with a different leader I think.

In Moscow at the moment the CEC has written 60% to Putin

Dezil: In Moscow so far, the CEC has written 60% to Putin.

And Prokhorov and Zhirik are fighting over fractions of a percent.

I will wait for the numbers from the observers. Let's see what Moscow has to say. I don't believe in >50% in the capital.