[Archive! - page 618

Mathemat:
Well, I said and keep saying that Pu is doing everything right.

There are two "Promises of Promise" in the CIS: Putin and our Nazarbayev. How much oil is produced, but they say nothing but talk - bums fall on the ground, and we are looking for amphorae, Manezhka is nearby - children fight with the riot police, but meanwhile we sit at the piano and promise-promise-promise.... They're already shooting protesters in our country (God forbid you should do the same).

Honestly, I am getting tired of Putin's face and especially of the talking heads who can do nothing but talk and garner popularity by hijacking the media and high oil prices. But of course Nazar gets even more tired. They all seem to be getting very tired of me. Very much so. Just unreal bad.

Mathemat: Let's see what he will do when he wins.

Alexei, do you believe that the government will pay attention to people and something will change? For 20 years the government has not paid attention to how people are dying out, and then suddenly everything is different.... I remember that the GDP has long taken credit for the timely payment of pensions to pensioners, but the problem is that it is not a credit, but a responsibility of the state. Last year, it seems the merit was an increase in life expectancy and "mass birth rates" of Russians, but the state did not hold a candle to the very process, and milk and milk powder have long been part of imports, oh, yes... Now the GDP has started seriously working in agriculture - gasoline will be cheaper for farmers http://www.rbcdaily.ru/2012/02/01/tek/562949982701157. Well, if gasoline is cheaper for someone it means that gasoline prices will go up for someone else? And the same Moscow will receive cheap agricultural products with expensive freight, and the products in shop windows will be at best the last year prices - what I seriously doubt.

ZS: Oh, yes! The trouble is that the president has not had time to put something to rights in the short 4 years and now he will have time for 6 years for sure!

ask, I'm not arguing, I'm sick of his face myself. And I won't vote for him.

All I'm saying is, he's been doing everything right lately because he thinks like shit.

Mathemat:

ask, I'm not arguing, I'm sick of his face myself. And I won't vote for him.

All I'm saying is, he's been doing everything right lately because he thinks like shit.

He should have thought before, he had 12 years to do it, but now he has come to his senses after the rallies and booing. There will be a second round, and Prokhorov and Zyuganov will get in, if the elections are fair. No one will vote for him (this is purely a personal opinion, of course).

ask: Nobody will vote for him (well, this is a purely personal opinion, of course).

You underestimate the real support for Poo, especially in the hinterland. And you see your expectations instead of reality. At any rate, I would not make such categorical conclusions about the elections in Kazakhstan, that's for sure.

There will be a second round, Prokhorov and Zyuganov will get there.

It is totally unrealistic.

Mathemat: You underestimate the real support for Poo, especially in the hinterland.
Have you been travelling around Russia for a long time - have you talked to people, or do you just have information from the media and the internet?

IgorM:

Alexei, do you believe that the government will pay attention to people and something will change? For 20 years the government has not paid attention to how people are dying out, and then suddenly everything is different.... I remember that the GDP has long taken credit for the timely payment of pensions to pensioners, but the problem is that it is not a credit, but a responsibility of the state. Last year, it seems the merit was an increase in life expectancy and "mass birth rates" of Russians, but the state did not hold a candle to the very process, and milk and milk powder have long been part of imports, oh, yes... Now the GDP has started seriously working in agriculture - gasoline will be cheaper for farmers http://www.rbcdaily.ru/2012/02/01/tek/562949982701157. Well, if gasoline is cheaper for someone it means that gasoline prices will go up for someone else? And the same Moscow will receive cheap agricultural products with expensive freight, and the products in shop windows will be at best the last year prices - what I seriously doubt.

ZS: Oh, yes! The trouble is that the president has had no time to bring something to order in the last 4 years and now he will have time for 6 years!

He pays pensions from oil, the birth rate comes from baby boomers (age 83-87), gasoline is more expensive than in the U.S. and he had 12 years, not 4. During that time, apart from the Skolkovo nanobolt from Chubais, no other genius of Putin's policies has been demonstrated (well not counting the gift of territories to China, falling satellites)

Mathemat:

I tell you one thing: he's been doing everything right lately because he thinks like hell.

They didn't do shit right before either.

IgorM: Have you been travelling around Russia long? Have you talked to people, or do you just have information from the media and the Internet?

I haven't, and I haven't travelled all over Russia. Of course, the media and the internet.

Polls by VCIOM, the Public Opinion Foundation and the Levada Center mean something. And they still show considerable support for Pu. Here, for example:

On 25 January, the Levada Centre published the results of a poll which put Putin's presidential rating at 37 per cent. The presidential rating of Communist Party leader Gennady Zyuganov, according to the Levada Center, was 15 percent. Nine percent would vote for Vladimir Zhirinovsky, six percent for Mikhail Prokhorov, and five percent for Sergei Mironov. Another 2 percent are ready to vote for Grigory Yavlinsky, the founder of Yabloko, who has been withdrawn from the election.

Recent polls by Vitsom and the Public Opinion Foundation showed Putin's rating at 52% and 45%, respectively. Putin's rating has risen sharply in the past two months, according to the FOM and VCIOM polls, while the Levada Center estimates that Putin's popularity figures have risen by just 1 percent since December from 36 percent.

According to a VTsIOM poll, if the presidential election were held on December 18, Vladimir Putin would get 42 percent of the vote. The poll was conducted on December 10-11 in 138 localities in 46 Russian regions, territories and republics. It polled 1,600 people; the statistical error does not exceed 3.4 percent. The electoral ratings of other presidential candidates, according to VCIOM, were: Gennady Zyuganov - 11 percent, Vladimir Zhirinovsky - 9 percent, Sergei Mironov - 5 percent, Grigory Yavlinsky and Mikhail Prokhorov - 1 percent each.

And on 18 December Poo's rating was already close to the bottom. Or do you think these polls are rubbish?

Mathemat:

It's been a while, and I haven't travelled all over Russia. Of course, the media and the internet.

The VCIOM, Public Opinion Foundation and Levada Centre polls mean something. And they still show considerable support for Pu. Here, for example:

And on 18 December Poo's rating was already close to the bottom. Or do you think these polls are rubbish?
Fuck these polls... They'll get it right anyway.