[Archive! - page 544

moskitman:
I've always wondered: why do people drink whisky with cola? A lot of people grow malt, cherish it, pray to the weather, harvest it, produce the noblest drink according to all the canons of distillation, age it for 18 years in strictly defined conditions, temperature and humidity, blend it, suffer... so that some clown can cram Coke in it!
The clowns drink blended whisky like Red Label for the sake of showing off, and then they get smart on forums. You have to know what kind of whiskey to drink.

Dezil:
The clowns drink blended whisky like Red Label purely for show off and then get smart on forums. You have to understand what kind of whiskey to drink.

You have to understand something else: what, with whom, when and how much. And also what for. If it's for the result, it's easier and safer to get medical treatment, but if it's for the sake of taste, then it's a different matter!

I mean if you put cola in Red Label (White Horse and other stuff) or in an expensive elite whisky you practically equalize them. All that's left is the pride of the price tag.

moskitman:
I've always wondered: why do people drink whisky and Coke? A lot of people grow malt, cherish, cherish, pray to the weather, harvest, make noble beverage in accordance to all canons of distillation, mature it for 18 years in strictly defined conditions, temperature and humidity, blend, suffer... to have some clown put Coke in it!

Now here's a crapshoot: some people mix cognac and coke and drink it.

Now for the scary confession: I tried it and I liked it. It's okay, by the way, to walk around "sipping" such a low-alcohol drink.

And then there's the Mahito - a mixture of rum, cola, mint, lime and ice. Especially good on a warm summer evening!

PapaYozh:

Now here's a crapshoot: some people mix cognac and Coke and drink it.

Now for the scary confession: I tried it and I liked it. It's okay, by the way, to "sip" such a low-alcohol drink while walking around.

And then there's the Mahito - a mixture of rum, cola, mint, lime and ice. Especially good on a warm summer evening!

Oh, Dad, I don't know if I should mind, because there are different colours and tastes...
Should I try it sometime?

moskitman:
Oh, Dad, I don't know if I should mind, because there are different colours and tastes...

Well, if you're going to try it, I'd rather have a mahito.

Coke and cognac is kind of a "mahito for the poor and lazy".

PapaYozh:

And then there's the mahito - a mixture of rum, cola, mint, lime and ice.

I'd forgotten about the sugar :)

moskitman:
If you pour cognac in cola, 20-30 grams per glass. Coke should have a slight cognac flavour to it.

TheXpert: So it's... I think the purer the alcohol, the stronger the effects.

Yes, I remember pure alcohol (Royal).

Well, here's the news. Is this the last day we've seen you on this forum?

Mathemat:

Here's the news. Is this the last day we've seen you on the forum?

Don't wait)) I'm going to annoy you here for a long time, if I don't get banned.

"Only legal entities and individual entrepreneurs of Belarus may be held administratively liable for the sale of goods, works and services on its territory with the use of Internet resources located outside the national segment of the Internet"

Read more: http://www.interfax.by/news/belarus/104545

I.e. if I want a website, it has to be in the by domain and on our own hosting.

PapaYozh:
If you pour cognac into the cola, 20-30 grams per glass. The cola should have a slight cognac flavour to it.
I've been to Ashan, but I didn't dare to get your drink. Didn't have the guts.