[Archive! - page 507

SProgrammer:
He's all right, granddad. He's got attitude. That's the kind of guy you can talk to.

granit77:
He is a normal grandfather. He's got attitude. That's the kind of guy you can talk to.

On the one hand, yes. On the other hand this position has a stop line. Of course now, in a protest against lies, all opposition leaders will try to fit in and lead and this is neither good nor bad, it is natural.

The stalemate will come as soon as this honest grandfather starts discussing who should replace Putin. He will reject everyone and when asked if it is better to keep Putin, he will answer no. And the question so what next, he will hang on.

Honesty and idealism leads to uncompromising and this is a dead end.

I mean the grandfather, you mean the position. I mean, the human material is sane. And no one has the right stance right now.

granit77:
I mean the grandfather, you mean the position. I mean, the human material is sane. And no one has the right stance right now.

I do))

Mischek:19.12.2011 23:21

Changing the frame of reference. No pro-opposition, no opposition. These are templates for convenience. Back to square one. There is fair and there is unfair.

With fairness there is advancement, with unfairness there is degradation.

With fairness there is selection - the best are in charge. Unfairly, thieves, criminals, guards and losers who change their vote for a meal.

Conceptually, this is the only bridge to the future that works. All the others have a lot of disadvantages in implementation. Except that it's very difficult to agree even on that because of the ambitions and claims of the opposition leaders.

)) The party logo may be two open palms, fingers down, at the edges of the name "Honest Russia".

>

Mischek:

Changing the frame of reference. No pro-government, no opposition. These are templates for convenience. Let's go back to the beginning. There is fair and there is unfair.

With honesty there is progress, with dishonesty there is degradation.

With honesty there is selection - the best are in charge. With unfairness there are thieves, criminals, guards and losers who change their voice for a meal.

Conceptually, this is the only bridge to the future that works. All the others have a lot of disadvantages in implementation. Except that it is very difficult to agree even on this, because of the ambitions and pretensions of the opposition leaders.

In 1984 Václav Havel wrote his essay "Politics and Conscience", in which he talked about "politics without politics":

"That is, we are not talking about politics as a technology of power and the manipulation of power, or a kind of computerised management of people, or the art of expediency, practical methods and intrigue

- We are talking about politics as one of the ways to find and find meaning in life, to preserve it, to serve it;

politics as morality put into practice, as the service of truth,

and finally, as a humane and organic concern for others guided by humane criteria.

Source: wikipedia

mersi:

about politics as a morality in practice, as a service to the truth,

Yep, you should have seen how in the Czechoslovakia in the 90s all TV channels broadcast "Russian tanks in Prague" for half a year, then the friendly Slovaks started writing on the fences of military units "Russian Ivan go home" and stopped serving the families of soldiers in their shops, then the disgraceful withdrawal of the central Russian military forces. It was only politics, and morality was out of the question - by expelling the Soviet troops from the Czechoslovakia V. Havel proved to be a strong politician, but as it turned out a worthless leader of the country, the Czechoslovakia fell apart in 1993 into two "micro" states.

I don't know where the morality comes from, there is no morality and humanism in politics, imho.

Take a look for inspiration:

A rebel myself at heart, roaches march to marches and overtures.

alexeymosc:

Take a look for inspiration:

A rebel himself at heart, cockroaches march to marches and overtures.

Translation(http://www.proza.ru/2006/07/28-77):

We won't forget, believe me
How your flags soared here(1),
And the sun of your bravery
Touched the horror of death.

Here the sky is clear and fierce,
Here the air is clear and bright,
You are breathed by the wind itself,
Comandante Che Guevara

♪ Your palm has reached out powerfully ♪
Over the history of the globe
When all of Santa Clara came
To honor you in all your glory

Here the sky is clear and bright
The air is clean and bright
You are the breath of the wind
Comandante Che Guevara

A breeze from the sea blows
The heat of the spring midday,
To fill our banners
With the warmth of your smile

Here the sky is clear and bright,
The wind itself breathes you,
Comandante Che Guevara

Your indomitable spirit
Leads us to a new destination
To the place where the shackles call
To your invincible hand

Here the sky is clear and bright
Comandante Che Guevara

Shoulder to shoulder, stand tight,
We'll share your journey with you,
And say together with Fidel:
"Hasta Siempre, Comandante!" (2)

Here the sky is clear and bright,
The air is clean and bright,

Comandante Che Guevara

5drakon:

I suggest to add my contact in Skype and create a EuroDolar Forecasts & Consequences group there. The forum glitches very often.

Stop spamming!