[Archive! - page 401

woman, settle down.

mersi:
woman, settle down.

Well, it's free speech here, she's not violating anything.

Mischek:
Well, it's free speech.
And you believe that? )))

TheXpert:
And you believe that? )))

Freedom within the local written and unwritten rules. I do.

She sincerely thinks so and says what she thinks. That's no reason to kick her out. If you have the time and inclination, change her mind.

// And anyway, it's your move.)

"It is unfortunate to have to say: laughing..."

>

They'd rather make a cartoon about Angela Merkel and Christian Wolff.

Though how many people know who that is?

Better yet, the British queen.

:)

Swetten:

They'd better make a cartoon about Angela Merkel and Christian Woolf, because they can't see the log in their own eye.

Though how many people know who he is?

Better yet, the British queen.

:)

Preferably erotic .

Swetten:

Can you read?

All I am saying is that such rallies are not attended by the smartest or most mentally healthy people.

And the consequences of such rallies are plain for all to see.

You are trying to argue about what I, a complete stranger to you, should and should not, as well as about the breadth of my worldview. Or you are able to diagnose on the Internet?

About Maidanites - there was a coup d'état in Ukraine. The Maidauns were simply dumped.

Are you going to argue now?

Do you know how to diagnose from a distance both on TV and on the internet? Have you been to Ukraine? How can you be sure of a coup d'état and of being cheated? Do you know the goals of those who were on the Maidan? Do you know the goals and aspirations of those who are now trying to do something in Russia because most understand that the current system is a dead end ? Etc..... but you have made a "diagnosis" without even doubting your own infallibility ....

Your attitude to it here : "About the Maidanites"... When the same approach is applied to you - you obviously don't like it .....

VladislavVG:

Do you know how to diagnose from a distance, both on TV and on the internet? Have you been to Ukraine? How can you be sure of a coup d'état and that you have been ditched? Do you know the goals of those who were on the Maidan? Do you know the goals and aspirations of those who are now trying to do something in Russia because most understand that the current system is a dead end ? Etc..... but you have diagnosed it without even doubting your own infallibility ....

Your attitude to it here : "About the Maidanites"... When the same approach is applied to you - you obviously don't like it .....

The TV is constantly being forced to choose between PutinDemocracy or Ukraine and Egypt.

Well firstly it hurts for Ukraine ))

Secondly, the move is so old and vulgar that it does not have much effect and therefore infuriates even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESj9zrmUha8

VladislavVG:

Do you know how to diagnose people from a distance, both on TV and on the internet?

No, I can't. But somehow it just so happens that orange people with brains are sheep.

Have you been to Ukraine?

I have been, more than once.

How can you be so sure about the coup d'état and that you were cheated?

And what do you Orange people consider to be evidence? Or isn't what happened there enough? "By their deeds ye shall know them." The rest is from the evil one.

Do you know the aims of those on the Maidan?

A bunch of people -- to carry out a coup d'état with the active support of the United States. "By their deeds ye shall know them." The rest is evil.

Do you know the goals and aspirations of those who are now trying to do something in Russia, because most people understand that the current system is a dead end?

Yes, I know, at least a social unrest, at most a revolution. The current system is exactly what it needs right now, not because it's better, but because the others are worse (see Ukraine, Tunisia, Libya, etc.). "By their deeds ye shall know them". The rest is from the evil one.

And, by the way, the majority did not vote for the revolution.

And how long have you been speaking for the majority? Who authorized you?

Etc..... but you made the diagnosis without even doubting your own infallibility ....

Maidown is a diagnosis. "By their deeds ye shall know them." The rest is evil.

Your attitude to it here : "About the Maidauns"... When the same approach is applied to you - you obviously don't like it .....

A Maidaun, by definition, is incapable of thinking.

The fantasy of the approach exists solely in your head.