[Archive! - page 371

INTERNAL TROOPS ARE BEING DEPLOYED TO MOSCOW TO MAINTAIN PUBLIC ORDER.

Such are the mushrooms...

granit77:
Fresh mushrooms after harvesting cut into thin slices, salt lightly, cut onion into a bowl, make dressing (oil, vinegar, pepper, salt) and incubate for a few minutes to an hour (until the saliva flows).
Consume with vodka in the forest near Mogilev (Mogilev is optional, I just tried it there for the first time).

О! - I can tell you're our man, the cheese-eater.

Mischek:

By the way you can eat fresh fish (straight away) and meat (a few hours later) raw.

Soon we'll be eating mushrooms raw in the woods with the perches we've caught.

That's what we used to do when we went fishing (just fishing rods, no nets or dynamite). You take a sterlet, flatten it on your knee so it doesn't suffer, break it in half, pull the skin off like a stocking, salt it, and eat it. It's wonderful!

And trout, salmon, silver salmon? - That's awesome!

paukas:
Yes, you have to kill them. You can't immobilise them that easily.

I thought it was all Chubais' fault ))

Yeah, let's blame it all on the Yedros.

joo:

О! - I can tell you're our man, the cheese-eater.

That's what we used to do. You take a sterlet, slap it on the knee so it doesn't suffer, break it in half, pull the skin off like a stocking, salt it and eat it. It's a miracle!

And trout, salmon, silver salmon? - That's really good!

Are you from Murmansk?

Mischek:

Are you from Murmansk?
Bashkiria. Trout can of course be caught in rivers and grayling (that's fantastic), and salmon and coho salmon can be bought alive from local fish farms.

joo:
Bashkiria.

And is there salmon?

Dezil:

INTERNAL TROOPS ARE BEING DEPLOYED TO MOSCOW TO MAINTAIN PUBLIC ORDER.

Such are the mushrooms...

Steel movement activists from 30 regions of Russia will come out to Manezhnaya Square and declare that on 4 December, along with several tens of millions more, they voted for the United Russia party. And those who question the country's choice, they are ready to meet with a drumbeat in the streets of Moscow. 1,000 drummers will rehearse at 2pm on Manezhnaya Square.

Mischek:

And is there salmon?
From fish farms. Not in the wild.

"...We are talking about the Dzerzhinsky division, military personnel from other regions of the Russian Federation are not involved. The deployment of units of the Interior Troops to Moscow

is being carried out at the request of the Interior Ministry's Main Directorate for the capital "and has only one purpose: to ensure the safety of citizens," the Interior Ministry's

Colonel Vasily Panchenkov, head of the press service of the Russian Interior Ministry's Internal Troops, told Interfax-AVN on Tuesday."

-------------------