[Archive! - page 368

Mischek:

What a disgusting thing to eat))

Pickled whites, what could be better.

And how deliciously they grow.

It's not what they look like that's important to us, it's that they don't get allergic when used with vodka

Mischek:

What a disgusting thing to eat))

Pickled white ones, what could be better.

And how delicious they grow.

These are not white

Mischek:

And how deliciously they grow.

Misza, aren't those Polish?

How the whites look depends on where they grow.

Maybe you can't see the legs. But I've never seen one like the one you posted. We don't grow them here.

TheXpert:

Misza, isn't that Polish?

I don't know, I haven't seen so many.

Mischek:
I don't know, haven't seen that many.
Me too, 3 at the most, maybe it's a staged photo, maybe it's a good spot)

Mischek:

I don't know, I've never seen so many.

Once I found an overlapping caucasus of whites in two tiers, 10 mushrooms.

It's a pity there are no electronic photos. A natural wonder.

so what's up with the channels? because the darned crap is getting boring, i want a pro-edrosa snack....

Speaking of snacks... The theme about mushrooms at the beginning of December is so Talcovian - "...untimeliness is an eternal drama..."©
Which are better, how to cook them, and look how you can check! "Not the season," thought Stirlitz, and threw the pouch into a snowdrift.

I lost my classmate Oleg Zorin in 1990, may he rest in peace. Food poisoning. Mushroom soup. My father and mother treated guests (with vodka, by the way) and they had practically nothing. Younger brother ate a plate without vodka - until now (21 years later!) complications similar to Botkin's. And Oleg liked the soup, he (without vodka) asked for more, and... didn't pump it out.
Since then I have become indifferent to mushrooms. A mushroom is a sex organ, an organ that disperses mycelium spores - the oldest species on Earth.

moskitman:

so what's up with the channels? because the darned crap is getting boring, i want a pro-edrosa snack....

Speaking of snacks... The theme about mushrooms at the beginning of December is so Talcovian - "...untimeliness is an eternal drama..."©
Which are better, how to cook them, and who knows! "Not the season," thought Stirlitz, and threw the pouch into a snowdrift.

I lost my classmate Oleg Zorin in 1990, may he rest in peace. Food poisoning. Mushroom soup. My father and mother treated guests (with vodka, by the way) and they had practically nothing. Younger brother ate a plate without vodka - until now (21 years later!) complications similar to Botkin's. And Oleg liked the soup, he (without vodka) asked for more, and... didn't pump it out.
Since then I have become indifferent to mushrooms. A mushroom is a sex organ, an organ that disperses mycelium spores - the oldest species on Earth.

Oh yes, of course, it's all the mushrooms' fault now. Burn some more.