[Archive! - page 358

granit77:
The people who call for a boycott of the election or spoil the ballot (Nemtsov, Milov, Shenderovich etc.). It turns out that they are collaborators or just unintelligent people. Either way, I am crossing them out and will not support their parties or movements.

I join in. Didn't understand that stuff either.

However, even less than 50%, eh, you and I overestimated ))

What will happen to Ensign Gnatcat, will he get banned?

moskitman:

DaddyJohn, don't twist things around - 146.47% is a screenshot from the video at the moment the numbers change, as you can see by the distance between 5 and 6.

Well take a calculator and calculate what's above line 6 and 7

granit77:
Victor, how do you explain the deletion of the voting thread now? - No, I'm not gloating, I'm just curious. I was in agreement with your version of this yesterday.

joo:
Victor, how do you explain the deletion of the voting thread now? - No, I'm not gloating, I'm just curious. I was in agreement with your version of this yesterday.

I, for one, don't understand why this forum has a branch with a la political voting. The forum is thematic. "Smokehouse" and "Humor" are alive and thank God for that.

PapaYozh:

I, for one, don't see why there should be a political voting thread on this forum. It's a thematic forum. The "Smoking Room" and "Humor" are alive and well, thank God.
Note, colleague, I never participate in local "political battles". But I am interested in the real political preferences of the local public because, both directly and indirectly, the political regime will affect the lives of traders.

Mischek:

But it doesn't matter, the important thing is that you now turn out to be a warrant officer somewhere.

Mischek:

What's gonna happen to Warrant Officer Mosquito now, is he gonna get banned?

The phrase "brakes were invented by cowards" was invented by idiots.

Slow down, it's getting tiresome.

moskitman:

The phrase 'brakes were invented by cowards' was coined by idiots.

Slow down, it's getting tiresome.

Come on, don't get so upset, don't cry, we lost, it's no big deal.

joo:
Victor, how do you explain the removal of the voting thread now? - No, I'm not gloating, I'm just curious. I was in agreement with your version of this yesterday.
Just like yesterday. Violation of the election law. I saw who was deleting, it's a formal act by the administration to protect against claims.

I'll share a joke, liked it:

The Central Election Commission reported that the election fraud went off without any violations :))

P.S.
Sorry, didn't see that the second thread was deleted as well. I don't have a version, except that the thread is off topic on the forum. On the A, it's a tougher fight against deviations from the topic in general.

A handy interactive map

Thanks to the people of the caucasus, for the president