[Archive! - page 346

Guys, come on, you're already XXX XXX on XXX, XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX... I'm going to tear down all this XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX bullshit about the XXX XXX XXX XXX of the United Russia, the SRs and other XXXs.

This is a XXXXX smoker, not XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX in the ass - and so XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX on XX...

Sorry if that was too harsh.

Mathemat:

Guys, come on, for XXXXX already XXXXX on XXXXX, XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX.... I'm going to tear down all this XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX about this XXXXX XXXXX of the United Russia, the SRs and other XXXXXs.

We are, after all, smoking XXXXX here, not XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX in the ass - and so XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX on the XX...

It's all right. Especially in the ba... and ba... .... Cool! Score. "Vote for NehaYa, and you'll get everything you want!"

ZS. Everyone to the election of "crooks and thieves"!

granit77:
Why are you fighting? You even look very much alike from the outside... :))

I say we don't ask them to get married!

Mathemat:

Guys, come on, you're already XXX XXX on XXX, XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX... I'm going to tear down all this XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX XXX about XXX XXX XXXX XXXX XXX of the United Russia, the SR and other XXXs.

This is a XXXXX smoker, not XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX in the ass - and so XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX on XX...

And so, ah, there you are, and a friend is called

Mischek:

And so, ah, there you go, and a friend is called

Bear, are you offended (like) .........

I haven't laughed like that in a long time.

moskitman:
I haven't laughed like that in a long time.
It's not good to laugh at a darned plush

Mathemat:

Guys, come on, XX XX XX XX XX already XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX... I'm going to tear down all this XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX about this XXXXXXX XXXXX of the United Russia, the SR and other XXXXX.

We are, after all, a XXXXX smoker, not XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX in the ass - and so XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXX on the XX...

You can't help but wonder about the properties of this word and see the example of a partner reprimanding the other one, who was filling the stretcher briskly with concrete:

Get the fuck out of here, get the fuck out of here, get the fuck out of here...!

yosuf:

The word is amazing, and the example of a partner scolding another one who is filling a stretcher with concrete is also astonishing:

Na XXX... to XXX... rile, na XXX... rile, na XXX...!

The answer is wrong - it's something people go through in school...:-):

- Duh... duh... duh... ri...?

- Don't... don't f...x...ri...x...x...rily!

Mathemat:

Well, if you bend your fingers in front of your friends, of course it's worth it. It's still Ae-apple...

Recently I inquired from sellers. They say that monoblocks are ovens, not excluding E-E-Pl. They have a problem with heat dissipation. Consequently they try to put mobile processors inside. But all the same - fryer.

And the price, as with all E-E-Epple equipment, is, to put it mildly, a bit steep.

P.S. Only noticed that you, it turns out, are interested in the third position. Then all said still holds true.

Thanks for the advice, we'll discard that option. So we'll do it the old-fashioned way... :)