[Archive! - page 339

moskitman:
Papa-Youzh, calm down for God's sake - I need engineers, not political technologists and clowns.

Your head is all messed up.

Engineers are needed to implement or, so to speak, put into practice the results of scientific discoveries. You are still struggling with the discovery itself. So you need scientists, some of whom have fled to the West, some of whom have become effective managers, some of whom have drunk. There are not many left and there are no new ones being trained. Alas.

Comrades. You are being lied to. It's a united man in a tie, on the eve of the election, trying to divert your attention to some .........

Do not fall for the Kremlin's blabbermouth technology. This "scientist" has as much to do with science as I do with ballet.

PapaYozh:

You've got confusion in your head.

Engineers are needed to implement or, so to speak, put into practice the results of scientific discoveries. You are still struggling with the discovery itself. So you need scientists, some of whom have fled to the West, some of whom have become effective managers, some of whom have drunk. There are not many left and there are no new ones being trained. Alas.

Dad, I've got 100 grams of armagnac in my head right now on a colleague's birthday and I was in a 3.14-ounce mood about it before the teddy bear came in. You're not a stupid guy, so why bother trolling? Not your topic? So wait it out...

A trivial gag, that's gone Captain.

Mischek:
This is it... here we go... Rzewski came along and ruined everything... Have you finally finished reading the SR's party programme? Or are you back from a United Russia rally? Have you got your nose cleaned? You know it's hard to pick up broken teeth with broken hands....

So, tell me...

moskitman:
Here it is... it's started... Rzewski came along and ruined everything... Have you finally finished reading the SR's party programme? Or are you back from a United Russia rally? Have you got your nose cleaned? You know it's hard to pick up broken teeth with broken hands....

So, tell me...

It's a success. The yedros there turned out to be even simpler than you. Strangled, strangled, strangled, strangled, strangled, strangled ...

Now I'm in a good mood.

moskitman:

OK, in words:

If a water molecule is supplied with an "extra" quantum of energy by the same solar radiation, for example, this does not necessarily lead to its disintegration into atoms, but simply leads to the transition of one electron to another orbit. Another quantum, another transition... and so on until it disintegrates. Such a "charged" water molecule, when an electric voltage is applied, will decay into atoms lighter than the reference one by exactly as many quanta of energy as it managed to receive during its existence.

Now about resonance.
Trying to decompose water by constant voltage we involuntarily come to the formula mentioned by you, Vasily.
However, imagine that the effect of an electric field will be modulated by the resonant frequency of a water molecule (blue laser), plus the water is already charged from the sun! No perpetual motion machine - just an unconventional (so far) use of solar energy, using H2O as its carrier.

Your "extra" solar quanta of energy are nothing more than conventional thermal energy. Well, yes, the water in the world's oceans does not freeze and its temperature is +4 degrees Celsius or 277 degrees Kelvin. You hold the water in the sun, it heats up to 20 degrees Celsius. Such warmer water is probably easier to decompose into hydrogen and oxygen than cold water, and steam is even easier, but one might as well not to decompose anything at all and simply go to the sea - the climate there will be softer and warmer because there is more water and therefore it gives more heat (quantum energy) to the surrounding world.

granit77:
Almost 40 years of uninterrupted service, from university and to work, never missing a day. About three years working abroad. According to the Soviet accrual of 132 roubles. The Central Bank gives a conversion factor of about 100 from the Soviet ruble, therefore in today's money 13200. And in Russia I get 7000.
Moskitman:
You've already been written off. There is such a thing as "the age of survivorship". The name itself says a lot. Pensioners in our country will never be decently provided for. Under any government.

If your solar energy were to heat water into vapour to a state close to decomposition into elements, then applying a laser to such vapour would produce results. But in reality, we don't see the sun's rays themselves being able to heat water to such a state.

It would be like pouring ice-cold water into a kettle, putting it in the sun and waiting for it to get to 99 degrees, then taking a match and bringing the water to a boil. And then you can say "well done, I boiled the water with just one match". But for some reason the sun doesn't heat the water to 99 degrees, and we have to do all the work for the sun by buying powerful 2 kW electric kettles.

moskitman:
He used to be a bit of a sane man, didn't he?