[Archive! - page 296

If one is given the right to choose to vote secretly or overtly, then election fraud becomes almost impossible, in my view.

Evgen157: What a surprise it will be when the membership fees are pulled from wages ((((
They will pull them out, just a little, and then they will give them back as New Year presents for the children.

Integer:
At least with an open count by polling station and publication of the results. As now, it is enough to bribe a dozen people, and it would be too expensive to bribe the commissions at each polling station. So these elections, as they are now, are simply a sham.
I will argue on two points at once.

The electoral commissions and polling stations are organised by law by the local administration. Therefore there is no need to bribe anyone. A bonus of two to five thousand dollars "for the exemplary organization of elections" is practically legally paid to the management of the polling station. But not to all, but to those who ensured the necessary results. So the commissions are already engaged. That's it.

2. the cheating is not simple, it's complicated. Some decency still has to be observed, so the resource of the cheats is limited. A turnout of 20-30% gives a reserve of "free" ballots, but it is impossible to use it all. Observers, correspondents (some of them are stubborn fellows), leaks, uselessness, etc. get in the way.
Therefore, the total stuffing, including preliminary voting, home voting, "carousel" on absentee ballots and direct substitution of ballots is within the same +20...30%.

3. Consequently, even with such a regulated system anyone has the opportunity to influence the results of the election.

- come to the election by reducing the array of free ballots;
- to vote for a party which has a chance of passing the electoral threshold by suppressing its biases for the sake of the common cause. For example, for the SR or the CPRF.
- To film and record by any means any fraud observed and publish it on the internet, indicating the polling station, the time of the event, and if possible the names of the participants.

Such actions will contribute to the failure to achieve the planned 55 ... 65% of UR, which will be a great achievement and a huge incentive to fight in subsequent elections.
The drop chisels the stone.

granit77:

3. Consequently, even under such a regulated system, anyone has the opportunity to influence the outcome of an election.

- come to the polls by reducing the array of free ballots;
- to vote for a party that has a chance of passing the electoral threshold by suppressing its biases for the sake of the common cause. For example, for the SR or the CPRF.
- To film and record by any means any fraud observed and publish it on the internet, indicating the polling station, the time of the event, and if possible the names of the participants.

Such actions will contribute to the failure to achieve the planned 55 ... 65% of UR, which will be a great achievement and a huge incentive to fight in subsequent elections.
The drop chisels the stone.

My entire circle of acquaintances and my family and I are going to the polls (although to be honest there is no faith) to vote against my 'favourite' party and the whole tandem. They won the last elections in our region, although everyone voted against them... ;0((

granit77:

Bryansk. I looked at the list of answers in person. When asked, the aunt brushed me off - I do as I'm told! And I couldn't snitch, the aunt was familiar, she would have been in trouble.

... the omnipresent human factor...

SEVER11:

Interesting, apparently there are still vacancies in the alcohol market

granit77:
...A bonus of $2,000 to $5,000 "for the exemplary organisation of elections" is almost legally paid to the precinct management. But not to all, but to those who ensured the necessary results. ...

what is this nonsense? With all due respect, Victor, I can't say it any other way. The chairman of the precinct election commission is in no way tied to either turnout or results.

moskitman:
what kind of nonsense is that? With all due respect, Victor, there is no other way to put it. The chairman of the precinct election commission is in no way tied to either turnout or results.
The secretary of our electoral commission was "delusional" after we elected a communist instead of a unicameralist. Because of that she didn't get her promised bonus, which she complained about. I believe her, as she was complaining to me as a buddy of the candidate of the Unicomber (he is a son of my work friend and a good acquaintance of mine).

At all the meetings, public and private, the administration is demanding that businesses and businessmen ensure the desired vote in favour of the UR by any means necessary.

"For the convenience of voters", additional polling stations are being set up for municipal enterprises (at the vodokanal) and educational and children's institutions (at the university). Kindergarten teachers are waiting for absentee ballots, they have already been informed. The management of the enterprises has to sit at the polling station and supervise the voting (I wonder how?).

In the last election, student observers were paid to remain silent. They were told to be silent when students with absentee ballots were bussed in, their details were copied and they were let back on the bus, and the shuttle-baggers had never seen the ballot papers. I think that the shuttle buses did not drive around the city for free either. Six buses came to our polling station in the first half of the day alone.

All of this information and many others was not taken from the internet, but from specific people in the city where I have lived all my life and worked in different circles.
But today I am already getting scared. There has never been such a brazen racket as this before. I'm afraid that there may be an all-out ballot swapping.

At least I'll know where to go or how to get to them I was wondering how to get up there :)