[Archive! - page 303

PapaYozh:

Exactly! Putin has been welcomed.

And the cries of "Ewwwwwww" in the following video are an expression of someone messing up the air.

The audience are martial arts fans, not martial arts fans. They started yelling after the phrase "martial arts", a phrase that does not fit the situation.

granit77:
You'll be too lazy to go anyway. Especially since it's going to be freezing there :))

I'll go, maybe I'll get a chocolate bar. There's a fur coat and valenki in case it's freezing.

Integer:

I'll go and see if I can get a chocolate bar. There's a fur coat and valenki for when it's cold.
As long as you're going, I'll go too. Especially since my plot is at the end of the garden, behind the fence :)

The next branch is "Blue_Dream technology - the constructor advisor".
The slogan is: "Blue Dream - to find a friend".

granit77:
If you're going, I'll go. Especially since my polling station is at the end of the garden, behind the fence :)

have you cut out the cube yet? have you glued it together? or is it just a matter of conviction?

We've got a whole lot of fun here - ALL the uniformed officers are taking absentee ballots to "plug holes" in polling stations where there will be a weak turnout.

snail09:
Tell me, please, what is your position on the issue of elections in the Russian Federation? I take notes of your aphorisms all the time. I particularly liked them: "they're all leaking..." and "...roll over and go into profits...". Are you a medical doctor by training?
Pest doctor.

moskitman:

have you cut out the cube yet? have you glued it together? or is it just a matter of conviction?

We've got a whole lot of fun here - ALL of the uniformed personnel are taking absentee ballots to "plug holes" in polling stations where there will be a weak turnout.

And you?

paukas:
Pest doctor.