[Archive! - page 244

>

joo:
With what? (furrowed brows)

Sorry, Andrew. It's a hidden quotation again (well, I have such a sin - for some reason I think people still read fiction). Anyway, from here:

It happened in a Georgian restaurant. A young waitress's grandfather passed away. The owner let her go to the funeral. The waitress is gone for an hour, two, three. The restaurant owner gets nervous - where could she have gone? No one to work, you know...
At last the waitress comes back. The boss tells her angrily:
- "Where have you been?
She answers him:
- You know, Gogi, I've been to funerals. It's a whole ritual, and everything takes time.
The landlord got even more angry:
- Don't I know funerals?! He came in, congratulated me and left!

// S.Dovlatov "Solo on IBM"

Ice 9

Svinozavr:
Ice 9

)

Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov visited the Pozner programme.
And he finally revealed why the government supports the "conservation of degradation" in the country.

According to Igor Shuvalov, he supports Vladimir Putin because "he is a person who obviously loves Russia, wants change and is doing everything to ensure that this change is constantly implemented.
At the same time, Shuvalov admitted that there is "dissatisfaction in societywith the speed of these changes," but stressed that he himself considers the authorities' refusal to speed up progress justified. "I support the course outlined by the country's leadership - a course for change, but in an evolutionary, gradual manner, without sudden leaps," said Igor Shuvalov. - Otherwise, Russia will have to go through a very difficult period of restoring a stable social environment, and society will not necessarily find what these reforms were undertaken for.

That is, not only do they not do anything apart from stealing the country, they also provide a theoretical basis for it. They are worried about us, bitch, that we will not keep up with their great strides :))

granit77:

That is, not only do they not do anything except steal the country, they also have a theoretical basis for it. They are worried about us, bitch, that we will not keep up with their strides :))

Caring.

>

granit77:

That is, not only do they not do anything except steal the country, they also have a theoretical basis for it. They're worried about us, bitch, that we can't keep up with their strides :))

PapaYozh
President Medvedev at a meeting with his supporters last Saturday:

"I believe we should all exude positive energy. If a person is not smiling, there is something wrong with him. And in that sense, no matter how serious and cool we are, we still have to smile. I make this request to all of you."

Now again, look -

"I believe we should all exude positive energy. If a person is not smiling, there is something wrong with them. And in that sense, no matter how serious and cool we are, we still have to smile. I make this request to all of you."