[Archive! - page 217

granit77:
Here we are dissenting little by little, and we also do not know what is happening among the people. They are as uninformed as the country's leadership, only in profile.
I talked to some advanced young people (programmers, webmasters, copywriters, advertisers, etc.) and was left in deep despondency. The guys are absolutely convinced that in the Soviet Union all used to go hungry in tatters, crying in the night in fear of the KGB, but a real free and happy life has only just begun. The decline of industry, corruption, deceit, forgery and zombification they do not see, and do not want to see. "We are living well, better every year, and politics does not concern us."
Out of two dozen people there was not a single one who cared.

"And you say swim, and I say it's cold!" (c)

Yeah.

How good it is to rule in Russia after all. Now they're going to shit in education and it's going to be a real cakewalk. They will be getting robots right out of secondary school. They've increased PE at the expense of reading and maths, now bam -

"labor" needs to be tripled. Fucking hell. At least the school's right, we got together, laughed, pissed, joked about the prospect of underground maths clubs for kids and came to an agreement. Everything stays as it is, but the paperwork is as required by the RONO.

>

♪ we're bana nana - 5 times ♪

milk from your mother and intelligence from your favourite party - 5 times

spartacus the champion - 5 times

yankee go home - 5 times

you're from what district - 5 times

Pour it on - 10 times

the whole thing concludes with the anthem "Vladimirskiy Central".

And life is getting better and more fun!

Apparently it's not working - I can't get pictures to fit on my netbook. As a matter of fact, the picture is here.

And here is the link to the topic.

granit77:
We are dissidents here, but we do not know what is going on in the people either. The same uninformedness as the country's leadership, only in profile.
I talked to some advanced young people (programmers, webmasters, copywriters, advertisers, etc.) and was left in deep despondency. The guys are absolutely convinced that in the Soviet Union all used to go hungry in tatters, crying in the night in fear of the KGB, but a real free and happy life has only just begun. The decline of industry, corruption, duping, forgery and zombification they do not see, and do not want to see. "We live well, it gets better every year, and politics does not concern us."
Out of two dozen people there was not a single one who cared.

"And you say swim, and I say it's cold!" (c)
Everything is learned by comparison with the experience that was - and comparison with an imaginary feeling and incomplete information is an illusion of well-being or now, or what was. The world has not changed what it was before and what it is now, it just got more superfluous information that exposes and displays what was hidden before... It does not matter what kind of president - it matters what your environment is, it matters who surrounds you and this is the environment that shapes your opinion about the situation around you.

Does anyone have a link to Kudrin's speech in Washington? Surprisingly, I can't find it. Has it all been cut? Even google doesn't give me anything intelligible!

C-4:
Does anyone have a link to Kudrin's speech in Washington? Surprisingly, I can't find it. Has it all been cut? Even google doesn't give me anything intelligible!

No, but there's a local joke.

>

C-4:

>

=============