[Archive! - page 163

Farnsworth:

and I'm not allowed to write whatever formulas I want on fences :o(.

Yeah. But the poems are stupid, to say the least. There is no logic in them, after 122 nuclear bombs there is no logic anymore...only cockroaches alive.

Do you want me to write 123 specifically for you? If it's more than that, you tell me - I don't mind.

Just - please - don't post any more brain tests. I think I will express a seemingly common opinion, there is something to occupy the brain without you...

Svinozavr:

Do you want me to write 123 specifically for you? If it's more than that, you tell me - I don't mind.

But please don't post any more brain tests. I think I'll express a seemingly common opinion, there's something to occupy the brain without you...

I know what you're doing with your brain, and everybody knows it:

...and these people forbid me to pick my nose!

It's a really important thing. Keep picking. I won't interrupt...

Farnsworth:

I know what you do with your brain, and everyone knows it:

It's a really important job. Keep digging, I won't interrupt...

So it's a deal. ))) // "Well! To mutual understanding! " (с)

Svinozavr:

....I think I'm expressing a seemingly general opinion, there's plenty to occupy your brain without you...

wrong

joo:
wrong

ok - wrong. But to filter out the obvious nonsense - varum nicht? And man...

Andrei! Tell me! Hindsight with rascals and comments - are you interested? Not to me, no.

Okay, I'd rather be bullshitting, as usual! How is it? The sky is blue! And then comes a bunch of justifications, at the end of which (if that end is there) begins to form the impression that the colour - the merit of the explainer. Thank you, father!

There are few like Farnsworth on this forum, to my fingers and yours. Yes, he does make some bewildering comments, to put it mildly (as, by the way, does happen with the rest of the above twenty including you), so what of it? - That's no reason to be snarky and generate a lot of bile.

This group of people who set the tone of the forum, they are the main generators of ideas and sources of inspiration for the rest. They are very few, only about 0.01 percent of those who write anything at all, while many just shit in the codebase and not a single post in the threads, I call them for myself "shitting in the codebase comments.

So, "Let's live together."(C)

Svinozavr:

Have you reread what you have written yourself? Isn't it total nonsense in places and does it have any serious meaning? For example:

Andrei! Tell me! Hindsight with rascals and comments - is it interesting for you? Not to me, no.

What colouring books, Peter? What are you talking about? I wrote about formulas on the fence. In fact, there was a second sentence you left out. How can I tell you, but your nose picking (and many other things) may not be as interesting to everyone, or shall we say, not as interesting as you think. ?????!!!!! am I wrong?

Okay would be chasing, as you usually chase! How's that? The sky is blue! And then comes a bunch of justifications, at the end of which (if that end is there) one begins to get the impression that this colour is the merit of the explainer. Thank you, father!

I'll be honest, it's a ***hole of a story. There really do seem to be some rules. Apparently it really is a "hangout" and not a normal forum for a long time. OK, I see, and I don't understand, and I'm not interested - and I won't, really interfere. Sorry Peter, and due to the kindness of my colleagues should forgive me.

All right, Sergei. Let's not fight. I like you. I do.

And what's on the outside... yo tee prego! - Let's move on, okay?

That's a widespread story. Back in 1999 I bought a RoverScan monitor with the same 3D technology. The monitor was fitted with a screen like those protective ones. I personally had the minimum package without the 3D screen, a 15-inch one, which cost 8,500 roubles at the time.