[Archive! - page 159

Zhunko:

The perpetually imposed psychology of the mercenary. All the training and diplomas imposed on us have value only within society. That is to say, they prepare cogs for the system.

Mind your own business. Don't get involved with anyone. Then you will be as independent as possible. You won't need diplomas.

I haven't been employed since 1990, after downsizing at a defence plant. And I have achieved maximum freedom from the company's regime in the company as well.

Now my life efficiency is as high as possible. I recommend you to change your attitude to life. It's foolish to waste it working for a wage earner. It's too short.

You have to be creative. Something that gives you pleasure.

Believe me, creativity doesn't always bring in income. I don't think my family would be thrilled if I gave up my job to do creative work. I only half agree with you. Creativity will keep you from turning into a machine.

grell:
Believe me, creativity doesn't always bring in income. I don't think my family would be thrilled if I gave up my job to do creative work. I only half agree with you. Creativity will keep you from turning into a machine.

You have a restriction in your mind. Take it off. What does this have to do with pets? If they interfere with your life, get rid of them. Find others who share your life. What's with the freeloaders?

You have a conjunction: your pets get in the way -> I don't want to change my life. This is an excuse for inaction, laziness, unwillingness to change anything. That's what most people do. So do I. But I myself strictly follow and break such excuses.

When you do what you love, you attract everything you need.

Of course I agree. It's a normal Gaussian distribution. All the grey in the middle. It's good and normal. That's the way it should be. Everyone can't be on the left or right of the distribution at the same time. It's such a strange law of nature :-)))

Zhunko:

You have a restriction in your mind. Take it off. What does this have to do with pets? If they interfere with your life, get rid of them. Find others who share your life. What's with the freeloaders?

You have a conjunction: your pets get in the way -> I don't want to change my life. This is an excuse for inaction, laziness, unwillingness to change anything. That's what most people do. So do I. But I myself strictly follow and break such excuses.

When you do what you love, you attract everything you need.

That's not what I mean. I think it's extremely irresponsible to do creative work to the detriment of the family. I hope you get it right this time.

My point was that everyone has to come to his or her own senses. You can't free them by force. For example... the phrase "crimes are vital to society" can drive a lot of people mad. Some from permissiveness, others from losing the subject, others... It is easier for all - to say that "crimes are unacceptable in society" - and not to burden philistines with thoughts and arguments.

grell:
That's not what I mean. I consider it extremely irresponsible to engage in creative work to the detriment of the family. I hope you get it right this time.

It's also a self-limiting psychobabble. It is just the way you think. It is quite possible that your family would be better off without you. You don't know what your family's fate will be like, do you?

DDFedor:
What I said was that everyone has to find his own way. You cannot set them free by force. For example... The phrase 'crimes are vital to society' can drive many mad. Some from permissiveness, others from loss of subject matter, others... It is easier for all - to say that "crimes are unacceptable in society" - and not to burden the philistines with thoughts and arguments.
I agree too. The stability of society-society is in its diversity. Everything in it is necessary. Victim-perpetrator is a secure bond. But it is possible to be outside of it.

Silent permission to commit a crime is low responsibility for what has been done. Once responsibility is increased to the maximum possible - there will be no crime.

Zhunko:
It's also a self-limiting psychobabble. It is just the way you think. It is quite possible that your family would be better off without you. You don't know how your family will turn out, do you?
Nah, living just for myself isn't my way. No restraints or psychoblocks.

grell:
No, living only for myself is not my way. No restrictions and psychoblocks.

That is how Lenin and Hitler reasoned. What did it lead to?

You have to live for yourself, because no one knows what you want except yourself.

Zhunko:

That is how Lenin and Hitler reasoned. What did it lead to?

One has to live for oneself, for no one knows what one wants but oneself.

That's an unfortunate comparison. Tell me, what/who will be left behind?