[Archive! - page 99

Mischek:

Leha, stop experimenting. If you don't want to eat meat, eat sausages from domestic producers, there's already a little meat there.

Thanks! I laughed myself to tears!

I can understand vegetarians - the main thing is that the sun-eaters don't show up.

Mischek:

I don't mean to laugh, really only fresh fruit and vegetables ? But that's obviously not enough.
That's what it feels like. It's quite enough. And when you don't mix one with the other, it's beautiful. In a month and a half I'll have watermelons again and I'll eat them for three months. :)

PapaYozh:

Born in the USSR.

Oh, man, that brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for the link.

:o)

Mischek present )

>

Was a total vegitarian for three years. There was nothing good about it. All the vegetarians I've seen have black eyes like soot under them - from a lack of vitamin B and iron. And the social problems are over the top. You cannot go anywhere - there is meat in every restaurant, you cannot go out. By the way, for general information, there are even esoteric schools which use raw meat diets.

Zhunko:

I have a question for you. Do you, beetroot, beans, eat them in boiled form?

ZetM:

I have a question for you. Do you, beetroot, beans, eat them in boiled form?

Beets are only raw. Young beans in their pods, like peas, are delicious. And they are a vegetable. When dry, they become a legume. They should be boiled. On the lowest heat with a long soak, but not according to Putin's recipe. That is, in a pot.

Zhunko:
Beetroot only raw. Beans are young in their pods, just like peas. And is a vegetable. When dry, they become a legume. It has to be boiled. On the lowest heat with a long soak beforehand, but not according to Putin's recipe. I mean in a pot.

Got it, thanks. I'm a four-month novice.

Zhunko:
Beetroot only raw. Beans are young in their pods and are as tasty as peas. And is a vegetable. When dry, they become a legume. They should be boiled. On the lowest heat with a long soak, but not according to Putin's recipe. That is, in a pot.

Vadim, I have a question about freezing and cleaning the water.
Can you write in more detail the procedure of how to properly freeze and get water, what part of ice is consumed after defrosting?