[Archive! - page 98

Mischek:

I don't mean to laugh, really only fresh fruits and vegetables? But it's obviously not enough.

Yeah, it's obviously not enough.

And anyway, can someone show me a scientifically proven reference to a work (damn, I smell an ambush, I seem to have mixed up the words somewhere) which shows that humans can do without animal food without harming their health.

joo:

Yeah, clearly not enough.

And anyway, can someone show me a scientifically proven reference to a work (damn, I feel an ambush, I seem to have mixed up the words somewhere) that shows that humans are able to do without animal food without harming their health.

Well you can take Alex at his word, on the other hand even if you add meat to fruits and vegetables, it is still not enough.

Mischek:

Well, you can take Alex at his word, on the other hand, even if you add meat to the fruit and vegetables, it's still not enough.
I mean, you need beer and at least one woman.

joo:
Clearly, you need more beer and at least one woman.

Eat her too?

joo: Clearly, you need more beer and at least one woman.

...who cooks it all up and serves it up.

P.S. 2 Zhunko: I read your story. I'm impressed.

I had an esoteric experience with lifting my body up from the prone position (heels and head in place) but failed to do it again. Before that I had not eaten meat for several weeks, experimenting with myself after reading Aurobindo :)

Mathemat:

I also had the esoteric experience of raising my body from a lying position (my heels and head were in place), but I could not repeat it. I hadn't eaten meat for weeks before, I was experimenting with myself after reading Aurobindo :)

))

Lecha, stop experimenting. If you don't want to eat meat, eat sausages from domestic producers.

Mischek: Leha, stop experimenting. If you don't want to eat meat, eat sausages from domestic producers, there's already a little meat there.

I had them 20 years ago, experiments...

And sausages from domestic producers learned how to make them long ago - just pay for it.

Mathemat:

And the sausages...

... I'd rather eat meat.

As for "taste": as soon as they start making flavourings, that's it! Basta, you little brats! No more dancing! Eat an orange-flavoured cat and you won't even notice!

Mischek:
I don't mean to laugh, really only fresh fruit and vegetables ? But that's clearly not enough.
No scientific basis, just a long look at Animal Dialogues, Enamel Planets etc. Monkeys, our closest relatives eat mostly plant food, but greedily eat (if they catch it) ants, other insects, birds, bird eggs, mice, small rodents, baby small animals, etc.
We simply inherit their way of eating in various ways.