[Archive! - page 97

And the best thing is that no one says that they want to give up alcohol, which is really harmful and destructive to the body.

Nah, that's sacred, but meat is.

"Salt is white death, sugar is sweet death, bread is poison."

And how much tobacco is cut down on tobacco plantations, it's horrible, but these plants could live and the paper we write on is former trees that used to provide oxygen, and no one wants to refuse cars, just sell their old car and ride a tram, trolleybus or electric train like everyone else.

ZS: "Everything is relative" ))))

Mischek:

And it's a typical fact that no one says that they want to give up alcohol, which is really harmful and destructive to the body.

Well, it's clear that alcohol is harmful. What is there to talk about. It's all been said before. I have given up alcohol much earlier, than from meat (though here it will be appropriate to tell, that I not a vegetarian, and the cheese-eater already one and a half year as (though I do not especially like this formulation), i.e. I eat only fresh fruit and vegetables) about four years ago approximately, and have absolutely refused, and two and a half years ago and have given up smoking after 20 years "experience". But I wouldn't say I've had it, it's just that with time you start to think about different things that you didn't pay attention to before for various reasons.

Mathemat:

Not really. That's what they say:

who needs it :)

Vadim, it's not a hit. It's just an observation. I'm a meat lover myself, but age is already making me think about limiting my meat intake, with a bias towards the plant and fish side.

Alexei, I didn't know anything about this!!! If someone had told me something before it came up... I only found out afterwards. I've always been pro-health, though. No drinking, no smoking, no sports... Only ate shit, as I understand it now.

I've attached my esoteric biography. Might come in handy.

Files:

Zhunko:

Attached is my esoteric...

... as one of the reasons to switch to 2007 office? :)

The scientific way of stacking T-shirts.

>

Porter:

The scientific way of stacking T-shirts.

i didn't see any t-shirts in the video. :)

joo:

I didn't see any T-shirts in the video. :)

I've had it upside down all day!!!

joo:

I didn't see any T-shirts in the video. :)

They didn't show us everything. There's got to be a way to put everything else in there. It's an outrage, censorship on the channel.

alexx_v:
Well, it's obvious that alcohol is bad for you. There's no need to talk about it. It's all been said before. I have given up alcohol much earlier, than from meat (though here it will be appropriate to tell, that I not a vegetarian, and the cheese-eater already one and a half year as (though I do not especially like this formulation), i.e. I eat only fresh fruit and vegetables) about four years ago approximately, and have absolutely refused, and two and a half years ago and have given up smoking after 20 years "experience". But I wouldn't say I've had it, it's just that with time you start to think about different things that you didn't pay attention to before for various reasons.

I do not mean to laugh, really only fresh fruit and vegetables ? But it's obviously not enough.