[Archive! - page 96

sanyooooook:
Whatever a person eats is always the same, so don't argue about it.
Iron logic. No matter how you live your life, everybody dies. Is that a good paraphrase? Mmm... or was that an attempt to reconcile everyone?

margaret:
And the bust, and the shoulders? You men!

Don't generalise!

I, for example, got hung up for 1.5 minutes at this point...

I had to reboot...

Porter:
Iron logic. No matter how you live your life, everyone dies anyway. Is that a good paraphrase? Mmm... or was that an attempt to reconcile everyone?
Correct.

IgorM:

my grandfather, always said - meat is unhealthy, say those who don't have it.

That's not exactly true. That's what they say:

Zhunko: You'll understand when you're in a hurry.

who's in a pickle :)

Vadim, it's not a hit. It's just an observation. I'm a meat lover myself, but age is already making me think about limiting my meat intake, with a bias towards the plant and fish side.

Alexei, you don't have to wait until you're in the mood, do you? )

sanyooooook:

Right.

Wrong, Sanyok. Better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick. I'm sure you won't argue with that.

Mathemat:

Are you talking about the benefits of meat again? Then here's http://dets koe-pitanie.ru/1-5/index_myaso.html,имхо, I would hate to see vegetarian parents raising their baby. I read somewhere that animal proteins are good for the brain development of children, but I can't find it.

For example soldier's diet is flawed, but on such a diet young men become broad-shouldered and strong fighters, although 2 years of service in our army is similar to the imprisonment of convicts.

alexx_v: Alexey, you don't have to wait till you're stuffy, right? )

Not necessarily, Alexander. But that's what the vast majority of people do, regardless of intelligence :) I suspect it was the same for Vadim.

2 IgorM: I don't doubt the benefits of meat and I'm not going to give it up (besides, I haven't had enough of it yet). But I do know that sometimes it is very useful to unload the energy from your body.

I just wanted to say that most vegetarians don't eat animal meat, not because it's bad for them but because they have problems with it. And then they justify their refusal to eat meat by saying that it has a lot of harmful properties.

Well, tea is harmful and even dangerous if you don't consume it in moderation...

Mathemat:

But I do know that sometimes it's very useful to unload.

I agree with you 100 per cent! It is very useful to "shake it up" sometimes with diet or exercise/work, just don't overdo it.

alexx_v:
Wrong, Sanyok. Better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick. I'm sure you won't argue with that.

"Everything is relative" )

ZS: A poor person can become rich and a sick person can become healthy and it will be a good thing, unlike what can happen to a rich and healthy person.

ZZZY: When you are down there is nothing to lose and life is not that scary compared to what it would be like if you were at the top. Why are the oligarchs so guarded? They're afraid for their own skin.