[Archive! - page 79

So far I have seen only Grebennikov's words in the description, to say that I will not tell you even the insects, this is my insurance, 1000 years will not be enough for you to figure out from what bug wings he is trying to put on each other noticed something strange with gravitation. So there's nothing to repeat. But, of course, yes, why not drive on such a thing, it is convenient. But imho it is necessary to put a chair))

Ahem, are you all serious?

That's how it turns out... And Gorynych with three heads is not such an impossible thing... And the Baba Yaga in a stack isn't very surprising... And to be afraid of ghosts is disrespectful.

Oh, that's right, Baba Yaga - that one was definitely on the anti-gravity plane ))

Ready to believe in a negative spread rather than antigravity. Inertia of thought must be taking its toll.

alexx_v:
While in the description I have seen only Grebennikov's words, silently - I shall not tell you even a detachment of insects, it is my silent insurance, 1000 years you will not suffice to guess from what beetle wings it to each other trying to put something strange with gravitation noticed. So there's nothing to repeat. But, of course, yes, why not drive on such a thing, it is convenient. But imho it is necessary to put a chair))

Grebennikov's book My World originally contained 500 pages.

For five years it was not published, perhaps the secret services, not wanting to spread such simple and accessible flight technology to everyone, forced the author to remove the description of his invention. Eventually, only 300 pages remained, where Grebennikov (he was allowed) described his platform in general terms.

In the text of the chapter "Flights", the author says: I won't tell you anything. Nevertheless, despite the author's clever encryption of the remaining text, the guys who study the matter carefully find/find quite a lot in the text pointing to ways to solve the problem.

So, not all is lost. We will certainly hear (and some will fly) more about Grebennikov's flying platform.

goldtrader:
Ready to believe in a negative spread rather than antigravity. Inertia of thought must be taking its toll.
TheXpert:
Ahem, are you all serious?
Your disbelief in the progress of science is purely anatomical in nature. Go to a mirror and look at the shape of your ears. They're probably too streamlined for pasta drying.

As far as I understand, it all comes down to creating a punch and die to create a surface with hexagonal blind holes of pyramidal shape.

Of course, it is possible, if one is not lazy, to prick a few millions of holes with a needle sharpened under a microscope in a couple of decades, if one pricks a hundred of them every day.

With modern technology, it can be done in a minute + six months to develop and manufacture equipment.

BUT GREBENNIKOV DID IT WITHOUT MODERN TECHNOLOGY AND WITHOUT RIPPING OFF BUGS!

God, how interesting!!! That's right, that's science fiction. Could it be true? Oh, interesting!

Even if there is such a mesh shielding gravity, the platform shown in the photos would not be able to fly. Grebennikov himself writes that this mesh does not fly, it shields the graphitic field. Object placed on the grid will lose weight and that is all. The net itself doesn't fly, but if the object is put on it, everything takes off for some reason. Doesn't it seem strange? If there is such a net, you need additional lifting force, and there is nothing on the shown platform that creates lifting force.