[Archive! - page 52

"Spirit of the times" is a good and correct film, but Dimitri is right or you, Alexander, have understood the film in your own way.

I believe that the modern monetary system is destructive. It actively destroys the ecosystem, including the perversion of human consciousness. You don't have to use credit money. There is an alternative - free money. But a financial system built on free money would be beyond the control of a small group of people (the financial top). It will be impossible to manipulate people and enrich themselves excessively by printing money. Which is not to the liking of those at the top.

Read about the economic impact of the introduction of free money! There have been 600 or so experiments around the world today. All with resounding success. The devastated poor areas where free money was introduced have recovered in a matter of months. The same cannot be achieved with credit money. Because credit money has its own value in isolation from what it was intended for, as a means of universal commodity exchange.

All experiments after success have been covered up by local central banks. Does that mean anything to you?

Zhunko:

"Zeitgeist" is a good and correct film, but Dimitri is right or you, Alexander, have understood the film in your own way.

Let's you and I watch the film again from the 42nd minute....

DhP:

I have always subconsciously known and understood that money is the main social evil leading to the degradation of society.

I fully share your view of the problem.

The "Margin Call" of the world order.

Zhunko:

Read the economic effect of introducing free money! Around 600 experiments have been conducted in the world so far. All with resounding success. The devastated poor areas where free money has been introduced have recovered in a matter of months. The same cannot be achieved with credit money. Because credit money has its own value in isolation from what it was intended for, as a means of universal commodity exchange.

All experiments after success have been covered up by local central banks. Does that mean anything to you?

Vadim, if you don't mind telling me where to read about it. I'm not banned from google, but there's always a couple of million search results...

alexx_v:
Vadim, if you don't mind telling me where to read about it. I'm not banned from google, but there will be a couple of million search results as usual...

Look up everything about Gesell. He, interestingly, without being a financier, developed this theory. Self-taught.

http://big_money.livejournal.com/831249.html

http://livebarter.ru/journal/svobodnye-dengi-koncepciya-silvio-gezellya

http://geopolitica.ru/Articles/545/

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Свободные_деньги

DhP:

And let's you and I watch the film again from the 42nd minute....

Watched it 2 times. It's a very old film. It's not interesting to chew on the same thing anymore and it's a waste of time. Better start doing something to break or remake this system. Or at least not depend on the modern monetary system.

Zhunko:

Watched it two times. It's a very old film. It's not interesting to chew on the same thing anymore and it's a waste of time. Better start doing something to break or remake this system. Or, at least, not to depend on the modern monetary system.

"Better start doing something to break or remake this system." You made a joke - I appreciate the joke.

"Saw it two times. Very old movie. " We're probably talking about different films. This film, as far as I understand, is from 2011.

charter:

"Margin Call.

Something like that, if we get to the point of no return.

Zhunko:

Look up everything about Gesell. He, interestingly, without being a financier, developed this theory. Self-taught.

Thank you. (chuckles) I'm off to read it.

ZZZ: As for the self-taught, for some reason Arnold Ehret came to mind at once.

Sometimes it happens that a self-taught person can understand what all the scientists put together cannot.

alexx_v:

Thank you. Off to read.

ZZZY: As for the self-taught, I was reminded of Arnold Ehret for some reason.

Sometimes it happens that a self-taught man can understand something that all scientists put together cannot.

I've always considered diligence to be the real engine of progress. No educational organisation will make a person a genius or at least an inventor.

The tasks of educational organizations are different - to make cogs in the system and charge for it.

In reality, the merit of the modern professional is that he can sell his product in such a way that despite the low quality of the product, he will be called upon many times. The lower the quality of the product, the higher the turnover and therefore the profit. Everyone works this way now. This greatly depletes the resources of the planet.

An amateur knows just a little about everything. He knows how to cut and connect. He's a generalist. He can go deeper if he has to. We used to have that kind of education. Now they're training morons with diplomas.

No need to worry, though. This process has been going on all over the world for a long time now. Now Medvedev has joined our country in this process.

DhP:

"Better start doing something to break or rebuild this system." You made a joke - I appreciated the joke.

"Saw it two times. Very old movie. " We're probably talking about different films. This film, as far as I understand, is from 2011.

Then why are you watching it and promoting it? What's the goal? Action!

Yes, it's the third part of the very...