[Archive! - page 50

SEVER11:
Everything is clear, about the discussion of dts I think the question can be resolved by the abbreviated name of the dts: A.....i, F...m, etc., and who is interested in the full name, they can discuss in person. I think this will not be considered a violation?
Abbreviations do not play any role at all, because they do not disguise anything. Or do you seriously think that by mentioning the line "A...i" you can write whatever you want about this DC?

Mathemat:
Abbreviations play no role at all as they do not disguise anything. Or do you seriously think that by mentioning the line "A...i" you can write whatever you want about this DC?
Yes, I'm not going to write anything about DTs, I just wanted to check swap accruals of all known companies for analysis and to check "ideas". I don't know what to do with it, I've got a feeling that it will be much simpler: other forum + link. Thanks to all who responded

SEVER11:
For me personally it is necessary to: 1.to trace the general trend of swaps during trend changes(if any?); 2. in my dc recently I have often become dissatisfied with the swap accrual, so I would like to compare with other ...

...so I need a script that everyone would like to install on their computers, on their 3-4 terminals,
this script will send information on currency swaps to the server and swap values of others.
as a result - everyone will have the most complete database of swaps dynamically updated.
is it ?

sergeev:

...so, we need a script that everyone can put on their computers, on their 3-4 terminals,

This script will dump the information on the currency swaps of interest to the server and, similarly, each will dump the swap values of the others.

As a result, you will have the most complete database of dynamically updated swaps.

is it ?

very good option

sanyooooook:
that's not a bad option.

But I still don't see the purpose - why put it on the forum?

sergeev:

But I still don't see the purpose - why put it on the forum?

who knows )

sergeev:

...so we need a script, which everyone will put on their computers, on their 3-4 terminals,
this script will dump information on currency swaps to the server, and similarly everyone will download the swap values of others.
as a result - everyone will have the most complete database of swaps dynamically updated.
is it ?

That's it, in a couple of days we'll make an EA. We'll create a "swap analysis" thread and link it to another resource. And then we will see what this analysis will give us. By the way, today my swap has changed on EURUSD: bau- was +1 point - now it is +3, sell- minus 15 points...Let's see what it will lead to in the near future...Now take a break :0))

SEVER11:
Next, let's see what this analysis will tell us....
nope. that's not good. what do you mean "we'll see"? see what? what are you going to compare and where are you going to look?

Kaspersky's son has been kidnapped, who's heard? )

sanyooooook:
Kaspersky's son has been kidnapped, who's heard? )

http://top.rbc.ru/incidents/21/04/2011/580155.shtml