[Archive! - page 49

Askar, you've got to be kidding me. NYROBA doesn't like Prechter, his god is Neely.

Secondly, NYROBA's high flight of fancy hardly descends to such detailed markings, and even on small TFs. He is thinking in annual categories.

There is a third and a fourth, but that is enough.

Mathemat:

Good afternoon, question as a moderator: I would like to create a branch where I could create a database of dts on swap accrual for all pairs. How to do it correctly not to break the rules of the forum. Regards Sergey.

Mathemat:

Askar, you've got to be kidding me. NYROBA doesn't like Prechter, his god is Neely.

Secondly, NYROBA's high flight of fancy hardly descends to such detailed markings, and even on small TFs. He is thinking in annual categories.

There is a third and a fourth, but that is enough.

))) I see, I honestly don't know who NYROBA is but everyone is talking about him so I thought someone reincarnated.

SEVER11:
Good afternoon, question as a moderator: I would like to create a branch where I could create a database of dts on swap accrual for all pairs. How to do it correctly not to break the rules of the forum. Regards Sergey.
If you want to do it properly you don't have to create this kind of a thread. The discussion of brokerage companies is forbidden by the forum rules.

SEVER11: Good day, my question to the moderator: I would like to create a branch where I could create a database of swaps for all pairs. How to do it correctly so as not to violate the rules of the forum.

This action is unlikely to fall directly under the discussion of VCs: the swaps database is simply information concentrated in one place.

The problem is that the mere fact of its existence will lead to a discussion of VCs and comparisons between them, and that is a violation.

If you want to do something like that, organize data collection for the database in another forum and give a link to the results in your profile.

SEVER11:
Good afternoon, question as a moderator: I would like to create a branch where I could create a database of dts on swap accrual for all pairs. How to do it correctly that would not break the rules of the forum. Regards Sergey

you could create a branch describing the idea of why this database is needed.

If the idea is profitable, you may create a database of swaps. If the idea is profitable, the software will be implemented.

Mathemat:

This action is unlikely to fall directly under the discussion of VCs: the swaps database is simply information concentrated in one place.

The problem is that the mere fact of its existence will lead to a discussion of VCs and comparisons between them, which is a violation.

If you want to do something like that, organize data collection for the database in another forum, and give a link to the results in your profile.

Everything is clear, about the discussion of dts I think the question can be resolved by the abbreviated name of the dts: A.....i, F...m, etc., and who is interested in the full name, they can discuss in person. I think this will not be considered a violation?

SEVER11:
Everything is clear, about the discussion of dts I think the question can be resolved by the abbreviated name of the dts: A.....i, F...m, etc., and who is interested in the full name, they can discuss in person. I think this will not be considered a violation?

Once again I ask you - the essence of this action? Why put the base (changing) swaps in a branch of the forum? If it can be done in a more professional and unobtrusive manner.

SEVER11:

The topic is provocative, that's why there will be discussions. Better to do it on a third-party resource

sergeev:

I'll ask you one more time - what is the point of this? What's the point of putting the swap base on a forum thread? If it can be done in a more professional and unobtrusive way.

For me personally, it is necessary to: 1.to trace the general trend of swaps during trend changes(if any?); 2.in my dc I have recently become often unhappy with swap accrual, so would like to compare with other ...