[Archive! - page 11

Europa:

First, you have to deal with the first And, Peter, what do you think artificial means? How do you understand that definition?

To me, it's something like... "made from nothing, but very much like the real thing."

Not my question, but still, what's not to understand? Artificial = man-made, i.e. made by human beings, except it's an unattainable goal for human beings, imho.

Two fingers in the mouth or five grams in the temple... There is no difference. There's retail. Everybody sells and everybody buys...

Come on, let's see...

You know how dogs poop? They have that innocent, distracted look on their faces - how nice the sunset is! So, a toast. Let's pretend it's none of our business. Our manhood is in our ignorance.

Amen.

moskitman:

not my question, but still: what is there to understand? Artificial = man-made, i.e. made by humans, except that this goal is unattainable for humans imho.
Whether it is achievable or not depends on the definition of what the second E is.

А... Yeah, well... I didn't make myself clear. The second "E" is a mystery. Let's kamlate! )))

Svinozavr:
А... Yeah, well... I didn't make myself clear. The second "E" is a mystery. Let's kamlate! )))
It's no longer your concern :)) Whoever is the first to do something like AI will do anything. to prove that the second AND of his developments is capsized.

Would it be inappropriate for me to ask?

So here goes. Thinking of buying a monitor. What pisses me off is the resolution. What the hell do I need 16x9? Even if you turn it (VA-matrix) - still, looks retarded.

The normal variant is 1200 vertically. But they're fucking expensive. No, not money - just pity...

Who has any experience?

Svinozavr:

Would it be inappropriate for me to ask?

So here goes. Thinking about buying a monitor. What pisses me off is the resolution. What the hell do I need 16x9? Even if you turn it (VA-matrix) - still, looks retarded.

The normal variant is 1200 vertically. But they're fucking expensive. No, it's not money - it's just a pity...

Who has any experience?

It's just a matter of habit.

Very soon you'll like the 16x9 and its design.

coronel:

It's just a matter of getting used to it.

Pretty soon, you'll love the 16x9 and working with it and its design.

Come on...

I'm already sick of that format on my laptop.

Holy crap! What a habit!

How many lines of code can you see?

Watch the movie, Petya, and don't even think any further! Otherwise it's scary soup...

Svinozavr:

How many lines of code can you see?

On a normal monitor there are about 50 pieces.

And on a large-format 150=50*3. You can open several sheets of code as well.