[Archive! - page 3

granit77:
I understand from watching the other recordings that the epicenter was so close (140km off the coast) that it took literally 15 minutes from the signal to the wave (wave speed up to 850km/hr). The sirens wailed immediately after the shock and the tsunami warning system in the coastal areas went off, but most people did not have time to do anything. So there was little chance of survival.
I don't even want to think what would have happened here, although the warning system in the Far East is still in place. The evacuation procedure in the Kuril Islands, according to stories (I haven't been there myself) takes ideally about an hour. But all the people there can fit into three trucks.

Is the world coming to an end?

I was watching an interview with a scientist who said there will be a tsunami and volcano awakening before 2012, but the impact will be big in 2012. I've noticed after watching the interview on TV that it's all coming true, damn it! Watched the interview last year around March I think it's been a year now....

Don't we have so little left? It's kind of sad if we suddenly don't exist in one fell swoop....(

Pity about the Japanese...

Martingeil:

Is the world coming to an end?

I once watched an interview with one scientist who said there would be a tsunami and volcano eruption before 2012, but it will become more active in 2012. I've noticed that after watching the interview on TV, I began to pay attention that damned things are coming true!!! Watched the interview last year around March I think it's been a year now....

Don't we have so little left? It would be sad if we were suddenly gone in one fell swoop....(

Pity about the Japanese...

The devil is not as frightening as you might think, panic is the most dangerous thing.

ZS: you have nothing to be afraid of, you'll add a big lot and come out at breakeven ))

The fact that the topic "Attention everyone!!!" has just been removed from the forum suggests that someone from the admins or moderators is now present on the site. Please, moderators, admins, tell the methaquotes management that if my account (drknn) is not unblocked within two working days, I will get the attention of the federal services here. I think that they will not remain indifferent to the fact that there is a fascist among the employees of the organization. Now no more words on my part - only action.

Gerkon:
The fact that the topic "Attention everyone!!!" has just been removed from the forum suggests that someone from the admins or moderators is now present on the site. Please, moderators, admins, tell the methaquotes management that if my account (drknn) is not unblocked within two working days, I will get the attention of the federal services here. I think that they will not remain indifferent to the fact that there is a fascist among the employees of the organization. Now no more words on my part - only action.
What the hell?!

sanyooooook:

Not as frightening as it sounds, panic is the most dangerous.

SZS: you have nothing to be afraid of, you'll add a big lot and make it to breakeven ))

Yes, panic is scary, but in my opinion, everything happens so fast that you do not have time to panic, if it happens, I wish I was asleep at the time...

ZS: I am not a coward, but I am afraid, although I am above sea level at 3000 meters but still ....

joo:
What the fuck?!
really got banned for nothing.

Martingeil:

Yes panic is scary, but in my opinion it will happen so fast that you won't have time to panic if it happens, I wish I was asleep at the time...

I am not a coward but I am scared even though I am 3000 meters above sea level but still....

start building an ark, intergalactic.)

sanyooooook:
really got banned for nothing.

It's not just a ban. It wasn't the moderators who had a hand in it. See

Moderators don't have that authority. It was one of the admins. And that admin made the mistake of siding with the fascists. So he didn't just ban me - he declared psychological war on me. I didn't think I'd have to fight against fascist ideology either. But I am not going to give up. Admin made a mistake - let him fix it, or let him deal with the consequences. I'm not kidding - I will write to the feds as promised, if within two days my account will not be unblocked. Two days is enough time to sort it out and make a decision. And even if my interactions with the feds don't amount to anything, they won't let it go and the methaquotes will still be on their radar. I don't think campaign management's gonna like this.

Deleting such topics and posts to the admins will not do anything - there are plenty of witnesses on the forum. I think there are not a few people who do not want to see fascism ideology flourish in the souls of young people. And I think that people will support me.

sanyooooook:
start building an ark, an intergalactic ark )

)))

Maybe it would be better to have an armoured cave in the mountains, it's cheaper)))

I'll be a caveman :()))

I saw a movie somewhere that the entire earth is riddled with tunnels, there is even a map of the entire CIS connected by these tunnels. Maybe it was left from the past intelligentsia, tunnels were shown, red brick looks like the masonry tunnel walls, but the height is small 1.3 I think, probably before us who lived here were shorter than us and became extinct....)))

Gerkon:

It's not just a ban. It wasn't the moderators who had a hand in it. See

Moderators don't have that authority. It was one of the admins. And that admin made the mistake of siding with the fascists. So he didn't just ban me - he declared psychological war on me. I didn't think I'd have to fight against fascist ideology either. But I am not going to give up. Admin made a mistake - let him fix it, or let him deal with the consequences. I'm not kidding - I will write to the feds as promised, if within two days my account will not be unblocked. Two days is enough time to sort it out and make a decision. And even if my interactions with the feds don't amount to anything, they won't let it go and the methaquotes will still be on their radar. I don't think the campaign management is going to like this.

I will invite the antifa to help.