EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 745

MetaDriver:

This is just now the second series. Just strategically sold 10 lots. Seemed like a good time.

So far so good. I'll move the TP and tighten the stop.

Well, since this morning, what does it feel like? ;)

what moved, what moved?

My strategy is not working, I have to wait - I will program until the market will be fine ))))

seolink74:

imho - wrong style of trading, waiting for breakeven for 63 days, it is better to stop trading for a couple of months and rest, although to each his own

sanyooooook:

so i'm not arguing just for fun

see how much ishimoku I have ))

Almost as much as mine :-)) ......

IgorM:

Well, in the morning, what does it look like? ;)

what has been pushed back, what has been pushed forward?

SZS:I'm winding down the trade for a couple of weeks - I've started to outlive the losses, it means my strategy is not working, I need to wait - I will program until the market is getting used to everything ))))

imho - not the right trading style, waiting for breakeven for 63 days, it's better to stop trading for a couple of months and rest, although to each his own

stop - friend!... next on the plan

on the green.

selling

SEVER11:

Almost as good as mine :-)) ......

Wouldn't it be easier to build a couple of PPZ's manually? I tried to work with it that way! It's hard to see a real pivot!))) imho of course!

sanura5555:
Wouldn't it be easier to build a couple of PPZ's manually? I tried to work with it that way! It's hard to see a real pivot!))) imho of course!
yes i am aware of that, the working chart looks much easier :0)

IgorM:
imho - wrong style of trading, waiting for breakeven for 63 days, it's better to stop trading for a couple of months and rest, although to each his own
The style is very wrong :) This is my first months of trading... Trading is not a source of income...still a learning period. Although it's nice to close 100-200 pips a week. I would not have fallen into red zone now... I got a lot of knowledge during this period. I`m already sorry to lose losses, so I`ll fight them till the end. I`m already sorry to lose what I lost in this period, so I`ll drag it out... Deposits allow me to be in the market and make trades. I am working with a lock. If the market rolls back ... remove the lock fix "profit" and reduce the level of triggering lock ...

rem211:

selling

No selling... we're in the buying zone... Or justify it. I'm using the rice indicator. It's a buy signal.

Sell, stop 1.4420 profit 1.4320. 1.4350 Breakeven.

chepikds:
Sell, stop 1.4420 profit 1.4320
Can you describe the reason for selling, if that's OK?