EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 743

MetaDriver:
The channel is already broken. Time to go down, the pipe is calling.

I wrote earlier ...I'll say it again ... Over the water to breathe under the water not to breathe. On the higher time frame D1 I identify the selling and buying zones. It is finding the price above/below MA 26-30 or Kijun_sen.

The price on D1 is now above MA 26-30 / Kijun_sen (buy zone). According to my strategy we are in the buy zone. And today's bounce from Kijun_sen gave me 150 pips + I placed a stop below Kijun_sen

In the ishimoku there are still many signals that give lines but no sell signal yet

There are no channels in my strategy. (Well, only if Bolinger Bands sometimes) Show me on the chart what channel I am talking about?

seolink74:

I've written before ... I'll say it again ... There is no breathing under water. I identify sell zones and buy zones on the older D1 time frame. It is finding the price above/below MA 26-30 or Kijun_sen.

Right now the price on D1 is above MA 26-30 / Kijun_sen (buying zone). According to my strategy we are in a buy zone. Today's bounce from Kijun_sen gave me 150 pips + I have placed a stop below Kijun_sen

In the ishimoku there are still many signals that give lines but no sell signal yet

There are no channels in my strategy. (only if I look at Bolinger bands sometimes)

I traded rice with this indicator, does it still work? ))

sanyooooook:
I traded rice with this indicator, does it still work? ))
Rice? :))) good joke Ishimoku works well and there are 3 groups of signals each with 3-5 subtypes

seolink74:
Rice? :)) good one

aha

"This indicator was invented in Japan, a country with the oldest financial traditions. It is to her that we owe the emergence of one of the first theories of trading in the market, namely candlestick analysis.

As far back as the middle of 18th century, a rice trader Munehisa (Sokyu) Honma, a descendant of an ancient samurai family, derived the main principles of this analysis for trading on the rice exchange.

This indicator was created by a stock analyst Hosoda, who believed that you should enter by the signal given by the chikou-span line, placing a stop-loss on the edge of the cloud, opposite to the direction of entry. So, for example, if we play inside the cloud from the bottom up, we put the stop loss behind the bottom cloud boundary, and if from the top down, we put it behind the top. "

seolink74:
Rice? :))) good joke Ishimoku works well and the currency market has 3 groups of signals each with 3-5 subtypes
I've been studying this Ishimoku for a long time. I figured out that the only thing you can get out of it is straight lines on the midline

Well, the basics may have been worked out on rice... Not the point... anyway, he works in the foreign exchange market.

Now the price has hit the Tenkan on D1 Sen... Let's see how things develop from here... But there are a lot of Call (buy) levels on options

seolink74:
Well, the basics may have been worked out on rice... Not the point... anyway, he works in the foreign exchange market

so i'm not arguing just for fun

see how many ishimoku I have))

Thank you!!!

sanyooooook:

i'm not arguing just for fun

look how many ishimoku I have))

What timeframe is it? Maybe you are stretching the channels to 15 minutes :) I'll try to guess H4 from the candles... not really a working chart to determine the trend (for me)