EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 751

Noterday:
Are you sure it's them and not us? ;) Or are there only fools at the EU posts? Obviously they understand. It's better not to get involved in such matters, but just trade using the indices and that's all =) For, I like this phrase from the TVShow "Brigada" - "You think you're playing, but in fact you are being played.
Me and a couple of guys from the Forum live here and see what happens in Europe every day. So the problems with the government are enormous. And if you want to know who's in power, look at their past and today. "You think you're being played, but you're actually being played." - nicelyput. But I think it's who's playing. Personally, I'm working.

Yes, I also agree that forex is not a game, a game is a gamble and it's not luck that counts - it's success.

But in that beautiful phrase I didn't mean the game in that sense.

Anyway, never mind, never mind.

SEVER11:

Guys, I've decided to give you all a gift on trading signals. To make it easier for you to trade. Decided not to wait for it to appear in the database. A short description:

The Trend Power _v2 indicator draws signals as follows: bau is drawn as an up arrow placed at the bottom of the bar, sell is a down arrow placed at the top of the bar. On the main chart shows entry point arrow, when there is a signal of the given timefrend + entry arrow on the general signal (example on the picture of the entry point). When restarting the terminal and switching the timeframe the object (arrows) are deleted.

Additional variables:

MultiScoreSignal - the multi score value which is considered sufficient for the signal (75 by default);

IndiceStrengthBuy - the minimum value of Indice Strength for the Buy signal ( 7 -8-9 );

IndiceStrengthSell - the maximum value of Indice Strength for the Sell signal (0-1 - 2) ;

CurrencyScoreDiff - the difference between the signals of the Currency Pair Range, sufficient for the signal (5).

FontSize - font size, if 0 - automatically adjusted

ArrowShift - distance from the arrow to the bar.

Note:
1. When installing it on the chart, you can experiment with UseTimeFrame-used time frames "MN1,W1,D1,H4,H1,M30,M15,M5,M1", remove unnecessary times;
2. The indicator draws only once the signal of this timeframe + total. For example, if the previous signal on the chart is Long, the next one will be drawn only Short;
3. for the correct operation of the indicator the use of .dll must be allowed in the terminal settings

Good luck and profit to you :0)

)

Thank you for the turkey. Let's test it)

D1ez:

Thank you for the turkey. Let's test it)
You should make money with it, not test it... :-))

I bet on real, first impression is good, there is a profit). Let's get to work.

Noterday:

Yes, I also agree that forex is not a game, a game is a gamble and it's not luck that counts - it's success.

But in that beautiful phrase I didn't mean the game in that sense.

Anyway, never mind, never mind.

: ))) I'm gonna go get a beer. + 27

H4 signal on USD-CHF Sell from 0.8925-0.8935 TP1 0.8895 TP. 2 88,50. Wait for a pullback.

Everything's great ))))) Awesome

Bumped H4. Sell. AUD-USD. Possible pullback from 1.0665 to TP1. 1,061

Fartowiy:
The Amirekos are doing that now, and then they're going to get out so technically. They're putting the Greeks, the Spaniards, the Portuguese, etc. into debt. I'm not talking about the other countries, the Europops. But when the time comes to pay for veksilyam, there we guys will raise so much money. I'm still waiting for 1.60-1.70. And the repayment is just around the corner. Already this year. 250-500pps a day will be chopped in the South. Mark my words. Look at the history of April 2010. And that was just, "spark," Greece. Of course the banks will be in trouble and debts to investors will be written off like in 20082009. It's not for nothing that the turkeys are up to the ceiling.
I totally agree, the EU is like the CIS. They made it, united everyone and everything, but in the end, the choir sings alone, well at most 2-3.....Prefer to perform solo. And Trichet and company are good, they are making populist decisions, he is retiring in the autumn anyway :))