EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 741

TEXX:

it will work in the mirror :)))
Maybe, but I think it means the franc is weak and the franc is trending upwards, the next strongest currency the canadian could be the beginning of an up trend, then the next currency will show

OlegTs:

a rebound from the current trend?

likely to go about 30 pts down

When is the dollar going down?

SEVER11:
I look at all these pictures and once again I am convinced that these are all pivot levels... So is it worth the hassle?
As you can see they are not the only ones!) I've already quit pivoting with stakes, i looked at the previous day's turnover, compared it to pivot levels and i threw the feed to get a better result!

sanura5555:
I've already quit out with stakes and puts, I've looked at the previous day's turnover, compared it to pivits, and threw a log and the result is better!

You may tell me more about it!

Tantrik:

canada franc beautifully failed forecast (but it means.... it means a lot, what does it mean?)

Apparently because the franc corrected against the eu and others... euraphrank_D-H4-H1

Noterday, where is the wave picture?

I'm on holiday ;) I'm not trading yet, it's the gardening season ))))

Noterday:
I'm on holiday ;) I'm not trading yet, it's the dacha season ))))
I see! In my village it's the gardening season and work! I'm just a dull boy with one eye in the morning and two in the evening! I wonder when all this stuff will collapse!)