EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 737

Fartowiy:
By the way, there is a bullish trend going up in the GBP. The Euro is going up, so the Euro might be going north for now. We'll see how the Asiatic opens and closes.

I'm in a trend there, I don't think it's going to break up, test down.

Tantrik:

So I wrote an expanding triangle on the Jew. dollar / franc a small correction trend down, and if the target is 30 - 50 pips then yes a lot of trends (and profits everywhere) (successful pips - a talent) Where is the demo - millionaires that no one writes anything (fell asleep?)
I did not work on Gold today but now I look at it ..... If Asians do not reduce the price, the flight will be cosmic. It's hard to guess. There's no story.

Fartowiy:
Turnips are scratching. :)))

Happy trading! (gone...me)

Fartowiy:
Who wants to get my signals in advance, write to me in person. I will give them to you in person, as I enter the market earlier than I give signals on the forum.
I scribbled in my personal message, I would like to give it a try))))

Fartowiy:
I wasn't working on Gold today, but now I'm looking at ...... My guess is that if the Asians don't drop the price, it's going to be a cosmic flight. It's hard to speculate. There's no story.

Gold is up, I think it's down for a correction. (There will be no downward trend at all, aliens are said to have taken it out :))

Tantrik:

Gold up all worked out I think down for a correction. (gold will not trend down at all - aliens are said to be taking it out :))
I made a test on precious metals (I can filter everything in my thermometer) So, everything is up. Platinum, silver, gold, copper.

Fartowiy:
Come to think of it, I did a test on precious metals (in my thermometer I can filter everything) So, everything is on top. Platinum, silver, gold, copper.

have it your way.

Tantrik:

have it your way.
Bye standing : )))

Tantrik:

Where is the demo - millionaires that no one writes anything (fell asleep?)

The night's ten lots were successfully covered with pens when I got home from work.

That was the right picture. :)

Fartowiy:
Bye standing : )))

no real account at all right now.