EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 335

Vizard:

dunno...it seems to me it's only to stir up interest...and inexperienced people might be led to make science-based statements and buy in...so far that's all he's trying to do....

not going to write there anymore...

...looks like our posts are a warning to newcomers to forex....

MrCoffee:
I duplicated it... to his thread

You should at least ask.... take it away...

I'm writing here for thinking people... it's not how it's perceived...

Vizard:

If we end up there, which I doubt (I'm shorting the red scene) I'll add shorts to cover the already open...pips in the swing ))))
there's an uptrend in the triangle... I'm also more inclined to go up to 1.4200 or 1.422

MrCoffee:
...it's like our posts were a warning to newcomers to forex....

don't do that...it's just making it more interesting...take it all away...

let him have a conversation with himself ))))

Vizard:

at least ask.... take it away...

I'm writing here for thinking people... things are perceived differently there...

take out

Now we are going to 1.415 and I think it will go up=) or maybe I'm wrong I don't know in general=) some kind of triangle breakdown, maybe just a false breakdown)

MrCoffee:
took out

yeah...saw that...thanks...don't want to get involved in his PR anymore.... just seen so much of this stuff over the years...

the only saving grace is the lack of interest....

They're going to probe the bottom...

Now it will go to 1.415 and I think it will go up, and then to the level of 261, or almost to the 463rd day, and it will be 1.425 and it will hit the border of what month's flag, I don't know)

terentyevdd:
now to 1.415 and I think up, and there to the level of 261, or almost to the 463 daily, and it will be 1.425 and quietly hit the border of the flag of a monthly big, further I do not know)

yeah... it's not clear yet - a tough sideways move ...ok, we'll see ...