EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 298

Tantrik:

After the past cataclysms (I can't remember where I read that) the yen has fallen and for a long time.
There was a similar earthquake in April 1995, you can see the history on the chart and compare it to the current situation

strangerr. There are some "visionaries" appearing on MT5...:

Message from deniz966
So!!! At 4 o'clock on the time which is in the terminal the rate will be 1.4070. It will be 18.03.2011. So, if someone wants to earn can safely put "Buy". Well, at most it will happen at 11 o'clock. I do not know how I know this, but I just know. And that's why vzhe put two orders on one quid. I think I'll make 130 bucks by morning.

So.... what, are we going through the red?

margaret:

strangerr. There's a "seersucker" on MT5...:

Message from deniz966
So!!! At 4 o'clock on the time which is in the terminal the rate will be 1.4070. It will be on 18.03.2011. So, if someone wants to earn can safely put "Buy". Well, at most it will happen at 11 o'clock. I do not know how I know this, but I just know. And that's why vzhe put two orders on one quid. I think I'll make 130 bucks by morning.

Must have seen it in the astral.

Kitsan:

Must have seen it in the astral.
Yeah, well...

Noterday:

So.... what, are we going through the red?

Again, RBC said that the Japanese have asked Europe not to raise rates yet and they ... there's nothing to stop us raising them...

So up for now, if we wanted to go down, we would have flown there last night with everyone else (there was a great opportunity)...

A peacekeeping operation in Libya could involve France, the UK, a number of Arab countries and possibly the US....

Wrong spelling - and specifically the US.

It is even more honest: A peacekeeping operation in Libya may involve the US, France, the US, the UK, the US, a number of Arab countries and, of course, the US...

margaret:

Again, RBC said that the Japanese have asked Europe not to raise rates yet and they ... there's nothing stopping us from raising them...

So up for now, if they wanted to go down, they would have flown there already last night with everyone else (there was a great opportunity)...

We'll see. Globally I think so.

I think we're getting ready to jump the yen pairs again.....