EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 248

"who's willing to risk a moment's more refill, will go up in 50 minutes, but should reach 3880"

I wonder where this exact data comes from ))))))

strangerr:

What is there to review, call Trischka and Bernanke and ask them specifically what they are doing)))

We should have a vote on MT5:

There is a suggestion that now the wave bunch {w}{x}{y} double and maybe even triple three is forming. Another variant is a wave plane but it will be seen later. The model will reach the level of 1.6192 and if it rebounds and makes three waves, it may go down to 1.5975, but may be the fifth wave and get a standard wave plane, then the level at the top will be 1.6260+-20 pips.

This is about the pound

For sale?

Temnyj:

"who's willing to risk a moment's more refill, will go up in 50 minutes, but should reach 3880"

I wonder where this exact data comes from ))))))

Bids are standing there.

evbut:

on the clock it looks like the vulva is being drawn with this in mind

the fourth point has not yet been drawn, so it is premature to talk about Wolff.

margaret:

We need to arrange a vote on MT5:

There is a suggestion that a wave bundle {w}{x}{y} double or maybe even triple three is forming now. And also a variant of a wave plane but it will be seen later. The model will reach the level of 1.6192 and if it rebounds and makes three waves, it may go down to 1.5975, but may be the fifth wave and get a standard wave plane, then the level at the top will be 1.6260+-20 pips.

This is about the pound

There will be such a ruckus)))) They will paint 10 pages with graphs)))

"Around the 80.00 level, Bank of Japan is likely to intervene.
Who has any suggestions for buying this pair?

Personally, I will buy up around 80.30".

"already had time to buy in...now in a small minus...but will wait...will not close even if I lose a decent amount...I am confident that the price should go up. maybe in case of decrease to buy more...in general I want to take a lot on these positions."

Reminds me of the "Moose Path" drawing ))))

margaret:
The bids are there.

Are they standing at 50 minutes or 3,880? What are they doing with phrases like that that only they understand?

I personally do not understand more than half of the terms and slang without any explanation. And another person's mind is a complete mystery.

Temnyj:

Are they standing at 50 minutes or 3,880? What are they guided by when they throw out phrases like this that only they understand?

For me personally, more than half of the terms, slang without explanation - is a dark forest. And another person's mind is a complete mystery.

Well, counting "50 min." - it is 1.3920, option expiry, and bids are located below 1.3905/00 to 1.3880.

There is also

Order Board:

EUR/USD
Sell orders: $1.4000, $1.4020/30, $1.4050
Buy orders: $1.3905/00, $1.3885/80, $1.3855/45, $1.3810/00

margaret:
Well about the "50min" is the expiry of the option at 1.3920 and the bids are below 1.3905/00 to 1.3880

I see now. thank you.

And these are the big "players" as I understand it?