EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 245

strangerr:

I would rather consider the follwing with the target at 1.3775, though the widening triangle is the sign of the trend change.

Now I'll scare you, then you'll tell me how on MT5 you didn't let me take 100 pips))))

Yesterday I posted such vulves

https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/03/eurusdeh4.gif

strangerr:

The euro is already parrying)))
And now back up =))))

Noterday:
And now back up =))))

If by VA, from 1.39)))

I imagine there's a lot of pounding on MT5 right now, I'll have to see)))

The movement is great, it's a pity though that it broke my breakeven on the sell from 1.4001(But I think it will go even higher)

strangerr:

If by VA, from 1.39)))
Either now or 3890 but you're right.

"Maybe a move to the north, there at 1.40 we're beating and beating. And come back down to go again?"

"and now they started to go down well...and that's good...my predictions for today are getting stronger...now we need to hope for the americans and their session...so it wasn't like yesterday they went down and then came back...I looked at the news...the result is neither up nor down...so it's the players' mood that will play the role..."

"Maybe, every move on the 1.40 is used by the big players for sells.

"It's about to be broken..."

strangerr:

"Maybe a move to the north, there at 1.40 we're beating and beating. And come back down to go again?"

"And now they started to go down well...and that's good...my predictions for today are gaining strength...now we need to hope for the Americans and their session...so it wasn't like yesterday they went down and then came back...I looked at the news...the result is neither up nor down...so it's the players' mood that will play the role."

"Maybe, every move on the 1.40 is used by the big players for direct entry into bulls, and the small bull speculators help them.

"It's about to be broken..."

I read it too... All to SOUTH....

Noterday:

I do not agree with the fact that you have marked the growth trend as i ii iii iv v. There are three, so everyone is still arguing about it, but on the whole the targets are correct in my opinion.

I don't really rule out a rise to 4260...

I think that was a truncated option in fifth, and this is a full-fledged option in fifth.

margaret:
In fact, in terms of TA, strangerr was right, but FA was more important than TA. So it all depends on the FA... That's what I meant to say

Well, Stranger's TA has failed.

Here are my charts, and on them TA showed a good result. The main thing is the right approach).

margaret:
I read it too... All to SOUTH....

Back in half an hour)))