EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 242

strangerr:

You drew high.
Low

margaret:
Low

Margaret, 1.4150 is what I already called using all imagination))))

I see I've revived everyone with my post =)))))

strangerr:

Margaret, 1.4150 is what I already called using all fantasy))))

How about this.

Europe will raise the rate no matter what and the USA is going to extend the easing policy due to the current world situation...

margaret:

How about this.

Europe will raise interest rates no matter what, and the US is going to extend its easing policy due to the current world situation...

When is the meeting?

Noterday:
I see I've made everyone feel alive with my post =)))))
My weather outside is overcast for the first time in a month. Yesterday it was +14 and today it's +3.

margaret:

How about this.

Europe will raise interest rates no matter what, and the US is going to extend its easing policy due to the current world situation...

Nothing, I said my opinion: there will not be more rise to 1.4150 and I am not going to catch those pips. And if there will be, it will be done with a pitchfork.

margaret:
The weather outside my window is overcast for the first time in a month. Yesterday it was +14 and today it's +3
Lucky people, it's comparatively warm here now too -7 and snowdrifts of a metre and a half. It's probably time to think about moving to the south... ;-(

SEVER11:
Happy people, ours is also relatively warm at the moment -7 and snowdrifts of a metre and a half. It's probably time to think about moving to the south lane... ;-(

It's warm in Libya now...

Margaret, Europe can tell tales about the rate, Trichet can dance the jagi jagi, but I know such figures don't break up, look at what's left and think))):

I'm just waiting for the sale.

dentraf:

When is the meeting?
Europe will be meeting on 25 March and the rate change is scheduled for 7 April. The US met yesterday, the easing policy was scheduled to end in June, but today on CNN the Americans came out and said they are planning a third round of quantitative easing...