EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 632

Fartowiy:
When reaching TP. 1 is usually a pullback. If you are sitting on M 5 or M 15 then panic in the potconscious. I work H1 H4 and (notional day.) Therefore up to 100 pps SL. When TP 1 is broken and the price fixes below, the SL is transferred without loss or to +.
I got it, I'm interested in the number of pips 1.

fqbj:
On the euro/dollar sub-correct and probably up pts 250!!!
spit

fqbj:
On the euro/dollar sub-correct and probably up pts 250!!!
Judging by the candle yes, but before it too a ravarot. Now waiting for the next candle.

IDLER:

No, we also sell drugs and guns, that's even better.
I'd like a Glock 17 and a couple of kilos of cocaine :)))

scanck:
I understand that, but I'm interested in the numbers of tp1 where they come from.
The line of support or resistance. And on the candlesticks there is a division between the body and the shadow

Fartowiy:
Judging by the candle, yes, but before that, too, a ravarot. Now wait for the next candle.

What kind of software do you use?

Shit the stop is just below the daily support at 1.41150. Do you think it will hold?

dentraf:

Who's thinking AUD/USD?

A little more down... we'll probably turn around tomorrow... Here's the layout...

Fartowiy:
it's hard to think when there's no history
What kind of history are we talking about? What period of history are you interested in?

On the H1 on gold a breakout signal. After a pullback to 1456 you can buy.

That's it, time to get ready for work. I told you about the stop, and I'll leave the TP at 1.4495 until morning. Goodbye, everybody.