EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 114

I've got an upside reversal on the hour.

If we break through the red one on the bottom going south we are guaranteed, if we get above the pivots in the circle we go north.

strangerr:

I don't know, does it look like an impulse?

Yesterday's picture for Tantrik)))

I am also in favour of a fall - but first the downtrend tests normally and reaches the channel.(the eu has continuation figures everywhere and the quid for a correction)

stranger why did the triangle break downwards and not go downwards?

strangerr:

Hi. Go to any forum, they're already drawing arrows up to 2, it makes me uneasy))))
)))Hi. I do not exclude 1.5-1.6, but it will not be soon, the price is not going straight to the target, the storm is on its way) Well, we are waiting, if the price breaks the bottom, we will play down, the MM makes mistakes, so I will not be upset if we go down)

terentyevdd:
Stranger, why did they break the triangle and not go down?

The triangle is the same as the move))) And the candle on H1 has not closed yet.

Tantrik:

I'm also in favour of a fall - only first the downtrend tests normally and reaches the channel.

This could be the case.

strangerr:

It could be that.
(buy at breakeven?)

strangerr:

That may be so.
Increased the risks by a factor of 3)))

Temnyj:

About impulses it's up to the wave makers ))) as far as I know: the 4th should not cross the 1st

It depends on which wave.

It's all laid out in an accessible way on the waves here http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=4904&page=23

Tantrik:
(buy at breakeven?)

I have only sells on the real, and with the contest one, as you say, I cannot learn how to trade megalot, I am in 8th-10th place))))

From Monday + 150%.