EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 112

beekeeper:

What is this about? A naked graph with no explanation as to why it should be posted.

Vlad72:

What is this about? A bare chart with no explanation why to put it out there.

It's probably about divergence.

Did I get it right?

Temnyj:

It's probably about the divergence

did I get that right?

how do you explain it then?

voinG:
How much did you put BL on? If we go further down, my preliminary estimate is up to 3855

I put it at 1.3850 for the night, but I already switched back to manual control)))

Thoughts are: 3rd is longer than 1st, theoretically it is possible to lengthen in 5th.

Vlad72:

how do you explain it then?

here is normal and without divergence the MASD says that the downward movement ends and goes upwards

terentyevdd:
it's OK here and without divergence the IASD says that it finishes moving down and goes up
I did not expect that)))) but may I use arrows to show the point where it goes up?

Temnyj:
I didn't expect that at all))) but could you use the arrows to show where it goes upwards?

I'm interested, too.

Temnyj:
I didn't expect that at all))) but could you use the arrows to show where it goes upwards?

Most of the people think that the D is in the 4th wave and expect further rise, but I do not see any upward impulse and am rather skeptical about the growth above 1.4050, the targets at 1.22-23 are more logical.