EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 113

strangerr:

Most people think that the 4th wave has started on the D and expect further rise, but I do not see any upward impulse there and am very skeptical about the growth above 1.4050, the targets at 1.22-23 are more logical.

I totally agree about the highs to be updated on the downtrends.

strangerr:

Most of them think that the 4th wave has started in the D and expect further rise, while I do not see any upside impulse and am rather skeptical about an increase above 1.4050, the targets at 1.22-23 are more logical.

I also belong to the majority and do not rule out further upside, however I do not rule out further downside either, I myself stand at the bottom inside the week.

Vlad72:

I completely agree that we will update the high at the dayspots.

I don't mind, update, I give the go-ahead, just don't cry very loudly afterwards)))

Temnyj:

I also seem to be in the majority and do not rule out further upside, however I do not rule out further downside either, myself standing at the bottom inside the week.

I don't know, does it look like an impulse?

Yesterday's picture for Tantrik)))

And here's the channel on H4:

There is a possibility of going down and for a long time!

strangerr:

I don't know, does it look like a pulse?

about impulses, that's for the wave-guys ))) as far as I know: the 4th should not intersect with the 1st

so far I see it that way, but since the Maestro does not see the pulse, I have my doubts)))

Temnyj:

impulses are a matter for the Wave Engineers ))) as far as I know: the 4th must not overlap with the 1st.

Yes, our wave makers are asleep, and Zat is missing somewhere.

chepikds:

so far I see it that way, but since the Maestro does not see the pulse, I have my doubts)))

Hi. Go to any forum, they are already drawing arrows up to 2, it makes me uneasy))))