EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 932

Mixon777:

I have read his 3 books = yes he is cool and he has defeats - and failures - but successes more - gann has always had successes he predicted a year ahead - most important events he already knew a week in advance the turning point price and date - gann with 100 bach calmly and without emotion made 30 thousand bach in a month - all other victims compared to him

And yes, the most powerful People are always behind the scenes - soros, bafets - beat gates and rockfelters and so on -

Gunn lived in a time when there was no computer technology that is successfully used nowadays, no forex, no currency market and many other things... And the people I have marked, they are simply successful "swindlers" and they do not have any technique, they have tactics using psychology and knowledge of economics, and higher mathematics is not the point ...

Strannyik:

I have found it, I have found it and I have found it. Galina, I don't need to remind you that my intuition has drained my entire deposit, but I don't see any point in keeping quiet about it. I have no reason to keep quiet, but I have no reason to be silent in the end. I don't worry if "you" listen to me, that's why I comment.

No, not at all!

Of course I'd love to read all your comments and observations )

I used to trade on instinct too... But after a series of losses I quickly figured out what was what and how to proceed. Then I lost according to trading strategies, not by instinct ))))))

Fun ! But the seeker will always find what he is looking for. The only question is the time and effort, money. I have found it. You will also find one !!!!.

It seems he wrote in the book that it is a myth - his accounts were taken for verification while he was arranging seminars and so on - I am waiting for some proof of what you said - to overseas sites -

I agree with the girls...

Mixon777:

I have read his 3 books = yes he is cool and he has defeats - and failures - but successes more - gann always had successes he predicted a year ahead - most important events he already knew a week in advance the pivot point price and date - gann with 100 baht calmly and without emotion made 30 thousand baht a month - all other victims compared to him

And yes, the most powerful People are always behind the scenes - soros, buffets - bil gates and rockfelters and so on -

Larry Williams is a man for the public - for us he is great but really just a pawn in a world of very big money

Invite Ghana to the 'studio' ;)

Michael. Where can I read a sensible explanation of rainbow trading? My daughter is about to turn 18 and there's such beauty on the chart. I have already tried, of course, to search for information on this subject, but all is not the same.

Strannyik:

Invite Ghana into the "studio" ;)

W.D. Gunn has gone down in history forever as he was one of the greatest men of his time who encouraged thinking and insisted on research. His methods are still used today by successful traders all over the world. Without a doubt, Gunn's name is legendary in the stock market world.

William Delbert Gunn, better known around the world as W.D. Gunn, is a legend in the world of stock trading. He was one of the most successful stock traders who ever lived.

Landmark Predictions and the Trade Record

Using his own style of technical analysis, Gunn made more than 50 million dollars in profits on the stock markets! In today's markets, that would be about $500 million! After many decades of incredible success, Gunn moved to Miami, Florida where he continued his research until his death on June 14, 1955.

Gunn based his trading methods on "time" rather than "price" like many systems today. It allowed Gann to determine not only when the trend would change, but also the best price to enter or leave the market. Gann's methods were so precise that in the presence of mainstream financial public, he executed 286 deals during 25 trading days, both on long and short positions. Out of these, 264 deals were profitable! In 1933, Gunn made 479 deals during the year. 422 of them were profitable, and 57 were losing. Profit on his capital was about 4000%. In most cases, Gunn gave in advance exact prices at which certain stocks and commodities would be sold, along with prices close to the prevailing values then unaffected.

During his career, Gunn continually repeated these incredible trading accomplishments, giving amazing forecasts for multiple markets a year in advance. Gunn used the law of nature and geometric proportions based on the circle, square and triangle, which are just as effective in stock and commodity exchanges today as they were 50 years ago. His methods work in every market and time frame. His methods seem a bit unusual and even mystical to many traders, but they have proven themselves time and time again in the last century.

Here is my forecast for the euro dollar for the rest of the week

Alright friends, I'll leave you to sleep now...

By the way, I left a pending order to sell the eurik after the breakdown of the low ))))

Sweet dreams to all and goodbye!

Margaret, get well!

Galina:

Alright friends, I'll leave you to sleep now...

By the way, I left a pending order to sell the eurik after the breakdown of the low ))))

Sweet dreams to all and goodbye!

Margaret, get well!

Thank you! No fever today....

Galina:

No, not at all!

Of course I would love to read all your comments and observations )

I used to trade on instinct too... But after a series of losses I quickly figured out what was what and how to proceed. Then I lost according to trading strategies, not by instinct ))))))

Fun ! But the seeker will always find what he is looking for. The only question is the time and effort, money. I have found it. You will also find it !!!!

It may go down to 4280 then 4220-44250 and will go down to 4260-4250, at which point we lose hope of a rebound and it goes up ;)