EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 928

It looks like a turtle fin is looming...

Galina:

Creepy !!!!!!!!!!!!

MY MOTHER, TAKE ME BACK !!!!

But you can't do that!

You write about intuition and what's amazing is that you have good intuition ! It's amazing ! You keep losing, over and over again, and keep saying you have "not bad" intuition.

You're not just trading at a loss, you're trading at your last penny!

MATE, STOP IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

You need a system, even the lousiest one, but a system. Or just accept the losses and leave the market. Etloth is a better option for you.

OK, that's enough of laughing :) I need a system, of course, and I found this site, looking for a language to build indicators. I will never leave the market.) I have a patent for making juice from germinated wheat, but this and other activities are not mine. I don't know where to push the button to make a deal. I have learned everything the hard way, like a man I have never done before :)

Tantrik:
i.e. psychology still have to work and work. (demo ends July 1 - then the real for 2 grand - a year, and only then will be confident in TS and open betting for money)

that's why I've never traded on the demo... because the most important thing (psychology) is not to train...

I'm waiting for the pullback ... I'm waiting for the rebound ...

waiting for a pullback... the market is flat and the bounce is good ... the bounce is up ... the bounce is good ... the bounce is good ... the bounce is good ... the bounce is low ... the bounce is good ... the bounce is low ... the bounce is good ...

I'll make a better market later on...

we have one advantage - we don't have to trade every day... just don't forget about it... the result is better nerves and less drawdowns from mistakes...

imho all of course...

OK, that's enough of laughing :) Of course I need a system, I found this site. I was looking for a language to build indicators. I will never leave the market. I opened a patent on making juice

a lot of indicators and other things may help http://forexguru.com.ua/

Mixon777:

Here is the forecast for Ghana - on AUD USD but it works I see it in all markets - turning points - high and low presumably but on the history in general 100%

Mixon777 do you buy this prediction or do you draw it yourself

margaret:

and then she'll come back and laugh at you.

Eugene Romanov 11.05.2011 - 11:46 (Time in GMT)

I'm sick of the market. The eu is not going up, although the trend is clearly going to continue. The divider on the hour is debatable, because there are two closing prices at 4409 after the first one at 4410. I understand that they want to get a hold of this divider, but what can you do. The bottom will have to unhook where it's hooked, namely 4268-46. If it goes there. Your will, but the correction is already more than normal. Seven cents, what the hell. If you read, Mr. Koks wrote, if it goes higher than 4360, then the focus is 1,4946. Well went and more than once, and even to my target zone 4570-4640 no way. Dog market got it. Let's say worst, dibs us. I'll show you the week again, you see the breakdown. So from now on we have to trade for a week. You don't have a choice, we'll trade the week. We'll trade on the daily harami cross. Unless, of course, we fight and not stop cowardly and a lot, and then she will come back and laugh at you. Or at us. Blind said - we'll see.

And why did you put the line like that? And by white peaks, because it is RES, who puts resistances like that. And market puts . in the hands of . And I bet as I should, and so do other people - not grouse here. Here this whole this 1872-4946 rise is a trend. And last week is a correction. Or what, you can technically claim otherwise? Well, well, tell the tale, only I'm not willing to listen. As long as the week is above RES 6036-5144 - the trend is strong, it does not look like a false breakout. A jump in the trend - see it on the fast RES? A buy signal for several weeks in a row. Breaking through RES 6036-5144 = many patterns. For example, subtract 1872 from 5144, and if you want more, subtract 6036, ash. It's not going yet, bastard.

Margaret, maybe the Euro will go up after 3 a.m.

Strannyik:

OK, that's enough of laughing :) Of course I need a system, I found this site. I was looking for a language to build indicators. I will never leave the market.) I opened a patent on making juice out of
a lot of indicators and stuff like that might help http://forexguru.com.ua/

Mixon777:

Here is the forecast for Ghana - on AUD USD but it works I see it in all markets - turning points - high and low presumably but on the history in general 100%

Mixon777 do you buy this prediction or do you draw it yourself

Strannyik:

The problem is something else and my hunger I'm going through is far from forex. I've had Guillermaritis for 20 years and headaches every day, I'm really sick :) and in this state, you can't make good and fast decisions. You do not use any custom indicators, but I will write. Stochastic D-13 K-21 deceleration of 8, on the minutes look at the history. It does not show a price breakthrough, I use it to look at waves

Stochastic is normalized - it clips early ( 0 - 100 ) - so it may be misleading...

there's nothing like the old mashka ...price is lower ma short is higher long ... that's it for me...everyone trades differently...

elliot123:

OK, that's enough of laughing :) Of course I need a system, I found this site. I was looking for a language to build indicators. I will never leave the market. I opened a patent on making juice

a lot of indicators and other things may help http://forexguru.com.ua/

Thanks