EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 936

Mixon777:

Here is my forecast for the euro dollar for the rest of the week

Do I understand correctly that the bottom will be on the 13th, the high will be on the 16th and the bottom again on the 19th of May ???

And what are the three crimson lines coming from the centre on 19.04 ???

Mixon777:

How exactly does it work - on the 10th I sold AUD USD and now I'm counting the profit - Gunn is a beauty on the euro until the 13th bottom -

Anyway, from now on I am not talking about the method - you will come to it - if you can -

Awesome

I think you are making too much money, because all your dollars are nothing compared to what I earn in real money. $3,000 is not money. Have as much fun as you like. I'm not playing for change, I'm playing for $10-$50 a point.

Yeah... I don't think the euro is going to pull back seriously... short...

Mixon777:

How exactly does it work - on the 10th I sold AUD USD and now I'm counting the profit - Gunn is a beauty on the euro until the 13th bottom -

Anyway, from now on I am not talking about the method - you will come to this - if you can -

Awesome

can you what ? take coincidences out of the market context ?

kid - do you even do history tests at all?

(Tremendous...)))

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Part 1)

Telepuzik 12.09.2009 22:11
It is intended to discuss the pair for the past period, forecasts and anything else that may affect the movement of this pair.

kamik, mixon777 and so on...

Read the post of the topicstarter. Read it a few times just to be sure.

Flood elsewhere!!!!!!!!! get bored.

Flooding is the ability to generate nonsensical floods of information (often with malicious intent).

A person who spreads trash, in internet slang, is called a flooder, in literary language, a vandal, or an empty-nester.

In most forums, the flooder will be banned for a term specified in the rules.

MODERATORS, take note.

Greetings friends !!!!

I did not waited this night to activate my put-away order for the eur, so I decided not to put it off, and I took it short right now)))

I think it will go down !!!

AND HARD...

Mixon777:

.... but I don't think you'll get it.... you'll get it yourself - if you can -

Oh, sunshine-like profit guru and forex conqueror! Forgive us for grumbling at you and not taking your method at your word the first time. Have mercy on us mere mortals and do not take the dough.)

zy. You know, comrade, pride does not lead to good. You know, comrade, pride does not do any good. Once a trader displays a behavior like yours, a little time passes and the market hits him in the face... You think you're the only smart one on the planet?)

Galina:

Greetings friends !!!!

I did not waited this night to activate my put-away order for the eur, so I decided not to put it off, and I took it short right now)))

I think it will go down !!!

AND HARD...

yeah ... shorted too... I'm looking at about 41-4050... there's the next stop...

Vizard:

yeah ... shorted too...support is looking at somewhere around 41-4050... there's the next stop...

I have a profit on 1.4062. I think a good bounce should go up from there.

If it gets there, which is also not certain )))) I'm gonna be hauling it in with both my cheeks!!!